Mayflower Grande Hotel - Hat Yai
US$44
US$30
US$35
Get Guesthouse(Hat Yai)(Great Value!)
US$17
Aloha Hotel(Hat Yai)
US$24
TripAdvisor
Wungnoy Hotel(Hat Yai)
All reviewsshort walkvalue for moneynight marketshopmassageparlorscurtains
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

U can find many massage parlours opposite or nearby the hotel. You should try the massage in Christina salon & foot massage, they have very experience massagers to soothe your tired feet and body. Reasonably priced as well.
Lee Garden hotel is very near to it as well. There are many food stalls / shops selling along the area. U can bargain to get a good price.
The room is clean and with free WiFi. Wifi is pretty strong as well. The staff knows how to speak simple English. They only issue 1 key to the room. But the lobby receptionist will help u open the door if u are returning late alone while your room mate is sleeping.
Overall it's a nice place to stay in.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Stayed here a few days ago.

Location is very central, next to Lee Plaza and almost at the heart of town. Walking distance to the morning market. There are also plenty of massage parlours within a stone throw away. Do try the beef noodle shop just at the side of the hotel / new wing under construction.

Service wise is very average. Staff were either over worked or forgot to smile. It is a service industry after all.

Rooms are dated and cleanliness is at best, average.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank ChrisKLM
Reviewed 9 November 2015

Once a year will travel to here, so stay here for 5 years

Staff: Average, sometime good, sometime poor.
Food: below average
Service: Average
Cleanliness: Above Average
Room: comfort and size just nice, not too small. (Tiles Floor)
Wi-fi: Poor

Location is very good, everything is there when u walk out to the hotel. opposite a few quite fine massage centre, many food stall at the same road (outside Lee garden), nearby market, day time other nice local restaurant at left hand side of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank aimevon
Reviewed 8 August 2015

We had a suite that accommodates 4 people. I had a shower right after checking in just around 11am. There were only 2 towels in the bathroom, so I asked my husband to go get 2 more towels from the house keeper on the hallway otherwise we would have to ask for them later. She came budging into the shower as I was coming out. I sent her and my husband away, he came back to tell me there is a charge for more towel ! I told him to give her the towels back and I asked him to go down to the front desk to inquire why would we charge for 2 towels if we had 4 people. She came budging into our room again and I was naked trying to get dressed, I was yelling at that time. After I got dressed, it was my daughter's turn to go into the shower, she came in again into our room, I am not sure how she came in, she walked right passed me into my room as if she was looking for someone, I assumed she was probably looking for my husband and speaking in Thai and waving the money my husband gave her. I asked her more money , she nodded, I asked again More money? She nodded. I pointed down hoping she could understand that he had gone downstairs to sort this out. I went downstairs fuming and my husband told the front desk what just happened.
We saw the manager later because my uncle's room had a plumbing issue with his toilet, she told us that the housekeeper came back to return the money to my husband, she was not asking for more money. I get the miscommunication part due to language barrier, but 3 times she came into my room without knocking or asking for permission was not acceptable.
Bathroom- had no towel rack, no hook no where in the whole suite to hang wet towel ! I have never stayed in a hotel that has no hook or rack to hang towel. I guess they want you to keep asking for more towels !
Room- the suite was a good size had a sofa, kind of separate from the beds especially if you have 4 people staying there, you can comfortably fit 4 watching TV together. Air in the room became apparent at night because we were out all day, it smelled like wet clothes that have been kept in a plastic bag for a few days. I then started smell cigarette smell not really sure where it came from but never stay here again.
Location- central, lots of tour groups. but there are lots of other options, I would rather stay somewhere 5-10 mins further.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank bcjr
Reviewed 21 June 2015

My stay here was alright. Relatively clean facilities in a brightly lit and safe location. There are plenty of massage parlours just opposite the hotel and food options and shopping malls are within close proximity.

Nothing bad about this place except they allow smoking in the hotel corridor and rooms.. so some rooms may have a slightly annoying smoke stench.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family