Napalai Resort & Spa
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$79
  • Breakfast included
US$177
US$139
Hotels.com
US$125
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$49
US$128
US$140
  • Pool
US$288
US$138
InterContinental
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$71
US$132
US$116
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2014 via mobile

This hotel sometimes gets underrated... Not sure why. We stayed in different rooms each time when we had a break from BKK. Each time we had good value, clean and comfy rooms, spacious, with great views over the temple and Chopstick hill or with the view of the pool area.
Breakfast is nice although for people who are not used to Thai breakfasts, it may seems a bit different.
The stuff is also always friendly and smily:))
We will keep coming back because this hotel is very good and is located only 5 min away from lovely and still not so touristy Khao Takib beach;)))

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katrina C
Reviewed 22 November 2014

Good impressions:
- The room is very clean;
- The bath size in the deluxe room is large enough;
- The room can be made up at any time as asked, good room service;
- The staff is very friendly;
- It was quiet, no children screaming, no disturbing noises;
- The bicycles in the lobby can be used 24 hours;
- There is a good bus/taxi (song-taew) station nearby;
- The beach is at walking distance.

Bad impressions:
- The breakfast is not fresh: rotten vegetables, instant coffee, soft drinks instead of juices;
- One bicycle had no breaks, mom got crashed into a dog on the beach;
- The shower water comes out slowly, bad balance of hot and cold waters;
- No free wi-fi in the rooms;
- No bathrobes and slippers in the deluxe room;
- No Russian TV channels;
- There is no Spa in the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Elvira22XI14
Reviewed 30 October 2014

Booked three nights in this hotel on a very good deal,was given a lovely spacious room with a Thai hard mattress but stayed in this country enough times to be bothered by that. Staff were lovely except for sour faced manageress/owner Wonderful aircon. BUT. NO FREE INTERNET IN ROOMS ONLY IN MOSQUITO INFESTED RECEPTION HALL They charge 100 baht for 30 minutes in room but who knows when you wanted to check something out online ,tried using reception in evening but as they leave windows open and aircon off place was swarming with the little buggers couldnt last more than five minutes there.
I am so angry and dissapointed because as I was going to extend my stay in Hua Hin by another 14days this hotel was very much in the running because of a couple of resterants nearby I love.
If they changed their policy on the wifi I would definatly stay their again but if they dont NO WAY

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ted b
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights in January 2014. It is situated in Khao Takiab which is away from the town centre, but it is within walking distance of the beach and there is a good local taxi/bus to the town centre. We chose deluxe rooms which were spacious and nicely decorated in a contemporary style with their own balcony. The breakfast buffet was good with a decent choice of asian & western dishes, eggs cooked to order and fresh fruit. The only drawback, in my opinion, was the instant coffee rather than ground coffee. I only ate dinner once in the hotel, and it was very good and reasonably priced.The swimming pool is very clean with a separate jacuzzi. This is a very peaceful resort, the staff are helpful and there are some decent restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: My room was a deluxe on the 4th floor, 403 faces the temple next door, 404 faces the swimming pool both are good, sunset on the balcony in room 403, sunrise in 404 - take your pick! (I moved from 403 to 404 because of a drain smell from the bathroom in late afternoon)
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I took my partner for his 40th. I had briefly made the hotel aware of what the occasion was. It was a total surprise to my boyfriend.
The instructions for the airport transfer were perfect. They sent a great driver. When we arrived at the hotel, the man in reception was friendly, got our luggage sent to our room. We arrived quite late at night so couldn't appreciate it much. Walked into the room to find a beautifully decorated and clean room with a personalised birthday cake laid out on the bed. It was truly welcoming!
It was when we went for breakfast in the morning we could see that I made the right choice for the hotel. My partner was so took back by it, I got lots of brownie points.... ;@)

• Stayed: January 2013