“Cleanest cheap hotel I've ever visited”
Review of G.House

G.House
Ranked #54 of 144 Hotels in Hua Hin
Reviewed 29 January 2016

If your on a budget, you can do a lot worse than stay here. Thailand is full of semi clean hotels, and despite being cheap you leave them feeling just a bit dirty and unsatisfied with the so called value for money. Here at G House Hotel, I am pleased to report it is meticulously clean, and built to be so. It is tiled everywhere, which of course makes it very easy to clean. Staff are good and English speaking, plenty of parking which is unusual this close to town and its cheap. Their own rates are 1200 baht a night, but Agoda had it at 800 net after tax, which the hotel didn't want to match.
The slight negative for me was the bed was really too hard for my personal taste, and the toilet/shower Wetroom wasn't well designed as the water didn't drain away well leaving the second guest having to get wet to use the facilities. Its a small niggle as its easy to deal with, but just worth a mention to be fair . I think this is a great hotel , especially for the money. Location not bad, and they offer a shuttle into town which is a nice touch.
If you're on a budget, I recommend this.

Room Tip: the further to the back would be quieter
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 January 2016

For the price I can't fault the room and amenities at the GHouse. Room was clean and spacious. Staff were generally very helpful. Location for me was fine but some travelers may find it a little out of the way.
One gripe I do have is the hotel website offers free pick up and drop off at bus/train station in HuaHin yet the front desk staff charged me a 100 baht (it's not the money it's the principal -if you offer something then follow through!!)
Will def stay here again when back in March for European Tour event at Black Mountain

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2015

The G-House and its' complete staff was more then we could have wished for. Once arriving to the G-House, the smiles kept coming, I had to wonder if it was real and sure enough it was. Our room was very spacious for the short stay, we even thought of upgrading to the junior suites and the price would still be very affordable. The breakfast crew was always pleasant and if there was something special that you required, they always' remembered it daily. The staff also assisted in helping us find anything that we needed help with. The entire cleaning crew was busy 24/7, so I would say that the G-House take pride in making sure that the environment is kept in a clean manner. A shuttle bus is provided to take you to and from the beach/market on a timely schedule. My overall take of the G-House is that the staff ROCKS!!! I would recommend the G-House to all of my friends and family members when visiting Hua Hin.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LawrenceOlgaWrt
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Good for a short stay, room was clean and the bed was nice and comfortable, shower facilities were nice and clean, provides a free shuttle to most of the tourist locations. Driver was helpful and took us to the bus terminal free of charge.

Basic breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Estelleeb
Reviewed 27 June 2015

According to the description the hotel is not far from the sea, but it is actually about 25min walking distance. However there is a free shuttle bus from the hotel 4 times a day. The shuttle bus can pick you up and bring you back to thd hotel. The only thing that our driver forgot to pick us up. We waited for 20min and took a tuk tuk. Overall the hotel is simple and clean. If you need to stay 1 night it is find but not longer. The night market is not within walking distance as well. So the location is not their strong point. Breakfast is simple but enough. The rooms are clean and spacious.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family