Amari Hua Hin
US$175
US$155
InterContinental
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$148
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$136
US$132
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$70
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$149
US$145
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$146
US$116
US$194
US$179
Agoda.com
1,474 results
All reviewsshoreline beach clubbreeze spareef delishoreline restaurantcicada marketbuggy ridepool viewfamily suitebig poolweekend marketbeach frontvery nice hotelbirthday cakebreakfast buffetshuttle servicepool bartown centre
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Very happy we chose this hotel in Hua Hin.

As it seemed from the picture's, it's relatively new (opened in 2012), given that Thai almost don't do light maintenance and that new hotels age fast.

Layout:
From the website pictures, we were a bit afraid it would be a huge massive hotel, but it turned out only the two buildings adjacent to the pool are hotel accomodations.
The other buildings towards the coast are "Amari Residence" appartments, operated by Amari, but owned privately by families. This part has it's own facilities, so there is no overcrowdness at the pool etc.
Just 300-400m walking there is the "Shoreline Beach Club", also owned by the hotel.

Location:
Although 20-30mins walking outside Hua Hin city centre, there's plenty restaurants etc just outside the hotel.
Just 5mins from the hotel is the "Cicada Night Market".
Typical Thai night streetfood stalls just next to the hotel. There's a half hourly shuttle to the beach, although walking to the beachclub takes at max 5min's!
4 daily shuttle service to the city centre.

But we rented 2 motorcycles from www.huahinmotorcycles.com for 1200THB a week (+ 1000THB deposit / 35 + 30USD deposit)

Service/restaurants:
Great friendly service, frontoffice staff was very helpful.
Clean rooms.
Restaurants: breakfast (great!), poolbar, regular restaurant, and beachclub. All serve food.
Prices very reasonable: maincourses 200-300THB (6-8USD).

Rooms:
As can be seen from the website!
Regular rooms only have a shower, bathtubs only in suites.
Complimentary bottled water is stocked daily.

We would definetely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stan1980
Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

I went there with family, best experience to visit here.
Everything is excellent.

Location is good, and good service.
Room is very clean. But on check out day, it Is took for long queue with slow service because
Mostly quests will check out at 12:00. Hotel's staff at front desk should be increased during at peak hour for check out.
That will be impressed for the whole stay at the hotel.

Anyway I will come back; of course.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Pimtpa-Lin
Reviewed 27 June 2015

Stayed in a Hillside Family Suite for 3 nights while I toured Hua Hin with my parents. Had to take a long journey from Bangkok to arrive at the hotel, and the driver who picked us up was great. I'm pretty sure Amari HH actually outsources these 3-hour transfers, but this driver who picked us up was very polite, and even introduced himself to us. Can't say the same for the one who took us back to the airport 3 days later though, but that's another story and not Amari HH's fault.

Anyway, upon arrival at the hotel, we were all very impressed. The lobby and the room is exactly as you see it on the Amari website, and the atmosphere is really relaxing and comfortable. The staff who checked us in was also very helpful, and answered all my questions about restaurants nearby, the shuttle to the night market, etc. Our room, i.e the Family Suite is very spacious indeed, very clean, and has not one but two small balconies, giving us a clear view of the main road and the hills.

Contrary to what some reviewers had said, I was not bothered by the main road at all. Frankly, it's not a very busy road, and the music playing from the pub opposite is barely audible when you close all your doors of the balconies. I'm a light sleeper and still, I hardly noticed the music all 3 nights.

Breakfast at Mosaic restaurant was fine. Not the widest range of choices I've seen in hotels, but it's sufficient and tasted good for me.

There's a mini mart just 5 minutes' walk up the main road, and in the evenings there's also a roadside stall there selling beef/pork noodles. If you're adventurous enough, that one was actually pretty good, not to mention dirt cheap @ THB40 per bowl! Otherwise there are other restaurants down the other way on the main road, ranging from the tourist-oriented ones, to more local, down-to-earth ones.

As for the beach, this hotel is definitely not on it. It's about 400 metres away, which is a 10-minute walk, or take the hotel buggy if you like. But honestly, if you're looking for a beach holiday, I'd suggest you go to other islands in Thailand. The Hua Hin beach is really not that fantastic to start with.

The only thing I was disappointed about, was the realization that the Breeze Spa takes its last appointment at 7pm. For me, as a tourist, I generally spend my entire day out, sightseeing. In the evenings, there are so many night markets in Hua Hin to go to, so I thought it'd be nice to hit the spa after a long day. But given that the last appointment is at only 7pm, it became virtually impossible for me to make an appointment which wouldn't interfere with my day activities. I've been to hotels where the spa opens till 10pm or so, which would've been perfect in this case, for me. As it is, I never got to hit the spa during my stay here.

That said, I'd still like to thank the Amari Hua Hin team for the lovely little surprise on my last morning there! Wasn't expecting it at all because it wasn't quite my birthday yet, but I received an early birthday cake from them. It was awesome and a complete surprise, because I'd stayed in Amari Vogue Krabi throughout my birthday 3 years ago, and nobody there had apparently cared.
So THANK YOU, Amari HH Team, for the perfect little parting touch!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Shirls B
Reviewed 25 June 2015

Spent two nights here with a friend and spent out time relaxing by the pool, eating and drinking and attending the lovely day spa.

Was off-peak time, though staff was very attentive. Meals were good value and the day spa was sumptuous.

Would be great for a family. Would definitely book again with my family if we return to Hua Hin.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank muaaussiemum
Reviewed 24 June 2015

I stayed at the Amari for 9 nights with my partner, and can honestly say it was an incredible holiday. Along with all of the exciting tourist attractions and things to do and see. The Amari Hotel is FABULOUS! The staff are all so friendly and go out of their way to please you. They are so polite, the service and food quality is 10/10.
The pool is big and lovely, the room is modern and very comfortable and very well sized.
Amari is located on beach front.

Olivia & Mathew