Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$245
US$206
Hilton
  • Breakfast included
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$121
Agoda.com
Aleenta Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$216
US$113
US$265
US$235
US$175
US$130
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$149
Orbitz.com
US$124
US$104
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$87
US$188
US$172
getaroom.com
2,525 results
All reviewsbarai spamcfarland housefigs restaurantclub roomthai restaurantcicada marketthe general managerpoolside restaurantamazing poolhotel grounds arekids clubnight markettuk tukpool staffslidersground floornice beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent three nights at the hotel in late May to escape Bangkok. The hotel grounds is peaceful and sprawling. The main swimming pool is great, with a kid's pool close by. Club Regency guests here have access to a separate clubhouse and a pool - breakfast, snacks, and before-dinner drinks included. Our Room is great. Staff is even greater. We thoroughly enjoy our holidays.

Special thanks to Khun Nui, Khun Pong, and Christian for making us feel right at home. There's also a great team at the gym under Ecuadorian management ;). Anyone interested in Thai boxing and Zumba should definitely drop by.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Christian W, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Chet C,
Thank you for your review.
I really appreciate your positive review and your kind feedback about our beautiful and peaceful tropical grounds.
Thank you also for highlighting our wonderful and attentive associates. Please be assured that I will be passing on your kind comments to the entire crew and especially to Nui, Pong and Chris.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Hua Hin in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very warm welcome - Front Desk Team.
Well look after - Regency Club team.
Room is fresh and clean - thanks housekeeping.
Had treatment at The Barai spa - excellent.
Looking forward to come back again soon...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Toto P,
Thank you very much for your positive review.
I was so happy to read that the attentiveness and friendliness of our associates exceeded your expectations.
I am sure our crew will be delighted to hear that it was them who made your stay with us excellent.
We are as well looking forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Hua Hin & THE BARAI very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took advantage of a Luxury escape holiday to the Grand Hyatt Regency in Hua Hin and was amazed at how wonderful the holiday was and all the inclusions. The resort was massive and sprawling, with the most beautiful surroundings and pools that linked around the property. The restaurants on site were excellent and had many choices. The hotel rooms were excellent and the staff went above and beyond for any of our wishes. I thought it was great to have the resort managers, thanks Christian, talking to patrons on a nightly basis and special mention to staff members Game and Mark from Regency Club and Por from Figs restaurant. Also a big thanks to the lady's at breakfast time at the Regency Club, who always had a cappuccino ready for us. They all made our stay very special. All in all a fantastic value holiday.

Room Tip: Rooms with direct access to the pool are great.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Amanda K,
Thank you so very much for your kind review on Trip Advisor.
I was very happy to read that you had a wonderful holiday and that you truly enjoyed the resort's facilities and amenities.
Thank you for highlighting our excellent restaurants as well as the lovely associates, always willing to go the extra mile.
All of us here at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin are looking forward to be at your service again in a hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room was meticulously maintained and accessible to the huge swimming pool. The grounds are extremely well manicured and presented. The breakfast was great and the food at the Thai Restaurant was as authentic as you will get, beautifully presented and scrumptious.
The staff at Hyatt Regency ever attentive from woe to go.
Game and his staff at the Regency Club fantastic. The ambience there to meet and mix with fellow travellers was something to look forward too each day.
Christian, congrats to you and all your staff, it’s not the bricks and mortar that makes a great holiday memorable it’s the people. Would love to bring the family back one day
Regards
Chris

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 910ChrisM,
Thank you for your kind review on Trip Advisor.
It is very rewarding to read that you had a truly wonderful stay with us and that our lovely associates (in particular Game) as well as our facilities and amenities exceeded your expectations.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to Hyatt Regency Hua Hin in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Firstly, I would like to thank you Hyatt Family for a birthday cake set up in my room, it made my birthday so special. All staffs took very good care of me and my family during our stay. In my opinion this hotel is the best place for vacation. I'm really love the swimming pool. I spent my time for half day to enjoy the swimming pool. Especially, A staff at the pool name Nook is very nice. Moreover, I'm impressed with the breakfast. there are several kind of food very interesting. Lastly, my family and I will go back again in the near future. // Patty

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear puttysmilez,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us.
It was our pleasure to celebrate your birthday with you and I am very happy to read that the cake exceeded your expectations.
Thank you also for pointing out Khun Nook from the Guest Activity Team as well as the daily breakfast at Figs Restaurant.
All of us here at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin & THE BARAI are looking forward to welcoming you and your lovely family back in the near future.