“Friendly Thai Bistro”
Review of Baroque Cafe - CLOSED

Baroque Cafe
Cuisines: American, European, Thai
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I first discovered this Cafe/Bistro when I was in Hua Hin looking for somewhere to live. I dropped in and had their health breakfast, which is very good and their coffee is wonderful. I have returned on many occasions and can recommend the menus, which is comprised of Thai and English dishes.
Baroque Cafe presents with a very friendly atmosphere, the music and conversation is good and the prices are reasonable.
If you are in Hua Hin give it a try.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

I spent a week in Hua Hin recently and ended up in Barqoue Cafe on 4 occasions! There's a lot of restaurants to choose from in the town but Baroque jumped out at me as I walked past thanks to the nice decor and the wooden terrace outside with comfortable chairs - a welcome change from plastic garden furniture!

On my 1st visit I had the veggie breakfast which you can add extras to. Enjoyed it so much I went back for the tuna nicoise sandwich the next day and a further 2 evenings I went for the spicy Thai tuna salad and a couple of glasses of wine as it's a nice place to chill out in the evening too.

The owners are a friendly young couple (British and Thai - so both the Western and Thai food is authentic). They play good music and make you feel really welcome. Will definitely go back next time I'm in Hua Hin.

Reviewed 3 August 2012 via mobile

If you want to experience something really yummy you have to eat here. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner and especially the thai food is the best I had in Hua Hin! Dishes around 120 - 200 BHT.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

My partner and I dropped into the quaint Baroque Café for Breakfast the other day as we rode past on our Scooter.

The atmosphere at the Baroque Café is cosy & very peaceful and we were so impressed with the service, freshness and quality of the meals, that we’ve been there twice more in the last three days.

The owner and his wife are very friendly and accommodating and we highly recommend a visit to the Baroque Cafe.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Many of the expat places in Hua Hin seem to revolve around the same style, menu, and attitude; hollow rooms with concrete walls, exceedingly extensive menus that try to cover every continent on the planet (usually poorly) and a similar attitude of apathy and disinterest from the staff. Not so with this new little place. The menu is concise but the quality of the ingredients speak to the attitudes of the owners. The atmosphere is pleasant with some tables on the porch for watching people and the place has a touch of refinement without the inflated price tag. Plus, no crappy auto-tune club music (seems compulsory almost everywhere else), and screaming "helloooo, welcuuuuuum" from the staff. Not sure how you feel about it but hese are 2 things that I greatly appreciate the absence of. I shall return.