“One of my regulars”

Ranked #284 of 793 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I eat at Lins Cafe at least three times a week. I usually have dinner but occasionally have their excellent small breakfast. As another reviewer mentioned, their cottage pie is superb and is a meal and a half. I also have theri beef stew, chili con carne and their chicken curry. Every meal I have eaten has been excellent and fantastic value for money.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My Husband and I went to have breakfast at Lin's café and we had the small full English breakfast. 180 Bhat for small and large for 220 Bhat , It was recommended by Dave at the Ham & Bacon shop. Thanks Dave it was very good. We will go back again for sure.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have a point of visiting Lins cafe everytime I visit Hua Hin because I have some favourites here. I love the cottage pie, with cumin and cheese on top, with chips, vegetables and gravy at 130 baht. I always wash this down with a cup of tea and bread and butter. hits the spot! Also the breakfast is great value as stated and has flavour! Some people think that this is one of the best breakfasts in Hua Hin. The jacket potatoes are on the large size and a filler if you want something substantial. You can also select your own fillings!
The curry and chilli dishes are a bit disappointing and could do with pepping up! However the fish and chips are sizeable and worth trying.
With some of the dishes you get a free banana and the staff are genuinely smiling! They also provide the Bangkok post for a good read!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Great spot for breakfast, 220 baht for the big breaky or 180 for slightly smaller version. Good quality and comes with coffee and orange juice. As other reviewer said, its located on the main road just between soi (streets) 80 and 78.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I visit here a bit with an American friend of mine. I have tried the English Breakfast and its great, especially with the nice big pot of tea you get with it.
Some times I have given in to my sweet tooth and gone for the apple pie with custard for lunch. Not healthy I know but delicious.
Its a lovely haven for foreign folk who want a little break from Thai food.