“Here I am again 😎”

Ranked #390 of 725 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

Hear I am again I always use Lins Cafe, a big welcome, great food and value for money. I go for beans on toast and a pot of tea, I have tried the excellent cottage pie and roast Sunday lunch all excellent.

1  Thank traveller1828

Reviewed 28 April 2015

Used this cafe for over a week and have to say that the food was good and maybe just to much, I decided to skip the fried bread and fried potatoes with the breakfast and the free banana was just a banana too many. I did have a serious issue when I found a piece of glass among my food which I told the lady about and it was interesting how they felt with the situation, the piece of glass was removed from my plate and taken away, after 5 minutes, the lady came back and said sorry and left me to finish the breakfast that I had not touched since finding the glass, I explained to the lady that I could not eat any more of the breakfast since more fragments of glass could me among the food, so she took the remainder of the food away, when it came to paying, she told me that it was on the house. By rights, the plate of food should have been taken away and replaced with another breakfast, but this is Thailand I guess. It didn't stop me going back the next day, I also had the fish n chips which were very good at under 200 baht.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I stay in Hua Hin for up to two months at a time and have breakfast at Lins around four times a week, I find the quality and service excellent, the picture of the restaurant is incorrect the restaurant has the feel of a traditional English cafe seating twenty four people. You can relax read a paper and watch the world go by and yes a banana is free gratis.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I eat at Lins Cafe at least three times a week. I usually have dinner but occasionally have their excellent small breakfast. As another reviewer mentioned, their cottage pie is superb and is a meal and a half. I also have theri beef stew, chili con carne and their chicken curry. Every meal I have eaten has been excellent and fantastic value for money.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My Husband and I went to have breakfast at Lin's café and we had the small full English breakfast. 180 Bhat for small and large for 220 Bhat , It was recommended by Dave at the Ham & Bacon shop. Thanks Dave it was very good. We will go back again for sure.