Putahracsa Hua Hin
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hilton
  • Breakfast included
US$128
US$163
US$145
Hotels.com
US$124
G Hua Hin Resort & Mall(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$73
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$48
US$140
  • Pool
US$137
InterContinental
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$71
US$132
US$115
Priceline
1,407 results
All reviewsoceanside restaurantsilksand roomocean sidetuk tuksilk sandla cannanight marketjacuzzi villaoutdoor jacuzziboutique hotelbeach barturn down servicebeach frontday bedclock towerrain showermain pool
Reviewed 5 August 2011

I went with a friend for relaxation. We need a good place to stay to make us forget the busy busy things in Bangkok. It was our mistake that I and my friend did not talk to each other well about the kind of bed we wanted. We were arraged to stay in a double-bed room but my friend, she wanted a twin-bed room. The staffs were very nice as they immediately moved us to a room that my friend wanted. We had a very peaceful relaxing moment there. The beach was just in front of the resort and the restaurant was very nice to try. I also liked they chose to decorate the resort in white. Some said that it looked like a hospital but for me, it showed how clean the stuffs were and how much effort they had for taking care of those white white things.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank AnnaQiu
Reviewed 29 July 2011

This is even better than we expected for a first time visit. Putahracsa has a very personal touch, good location only ten minutes walk from the city. Excellent pool area with lots of space and ad-hoc service with free cold water and even frozen water melon during the day - makes you feel special. Rooms are very clean and nice, air-condition takes time to adjust and cools down the room in seconds and then either very cold or cold. Hotel is in two locations only one part by the beach, however, very easy to access and staff stopping traffic when you cross the street :-). Can recommend beach bar and restaurant by the sea for drinks and meals! Best for couples!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NBlacks
Reviewed 29 July 2011

My partner and I stayed here on the weekend of 23rd July 2011. This is a lovely hotel, quite minimalist in style, but comfortable. The rooms are stylish. The staff are very attentive but discreet, they provide little touches like chilled fruit in the afternoon whilst you are lying by the pool, cold bottled water etc. They even provided a cover for our hire car when it was parked in their car park so that it wouldn't get too hot inside! They have a turn-down service for your room too, and provide you with a newspaper in the morning. Breakfast is really good, with plenty of choice and everything is really fresh, they have nice fresh juices and an egg and noodle station where your dish is made from scratch. All in all I would definitely reccomend this hotel. I would say however that I am not sure I would rush back to Hua Hin as I am sure it was charming once, but is somewhat crazy and over-commercialised now. That having been said we did find some great places to eat at the very good night market, and the seafood was superb. There is also another great and very popular restaurant (one of many) on the seafront on an old pier. There looks to be lots of good eateries there. I would also say that the beach is not up to much as I have seen other reviewers state as well.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ScotinChina
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I've been many times in Hua Hin, and finally I found my favourite hotel. I didn't mind that most of the rooms are across the street, on the contrary, I loved the architecture of the buildings, the garden and the swimming pool. The room itself was great: nice contemporary design and very original. The bathroom has a similar design, but as a consequence, the bathtub is a bit difficult to use: some acrobatics are needed, and I can imagine that elderly people would have a problem. Apart from that detail, only positive news to announce: the food was excellent, great breakfast in an original location and the Spa services were outstanding. The best is still to come: I rarely had a better service in Thailand. The staff is very young, but extremely well trained. The manager is doing a great job!

Room Tip: All rooms seem similarly, at least the rooms accross the street.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Even though most of the rooms except the villas are on the other side of the road, this is a very nice sleek little resort. The size, which ensures a lot of privacy, compensates for the fact it is not directly by the sea. They however have their restaurant and trendy bar on the beach. Only a pitty that this is not on the southern part of Hua Hin where the beach is nicer.
Not sure I would go back soon and the only reason for that is that Hua Hin has so many interesting other new hotels to offer in the area that I am wishing to try another one on my next stay.

• Stayed: July 2011