Putahracsa Hua Hin
US$125
Hotels.com
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$138
InterContinental
US$153
US$93
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$131
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
1,409 results
All reviewsoceanside restaurantsilksand roomocean sidetuk tuksilk sandla cannanight marketjacuzzi villaoutdoor jacuzziboutique hotelbeach barturn down servicebeach frontday bedclock towerrain showermain pool
Reviewed 23 February 2012

From arriving to leaving the staff were brilliant. rooms spotless, poolside spotless.
Breakfast buffet suiable for all.
No complaints re this hotel already planning next year.

Room Tip: The basic rooms are 5* large comfortable beds, huge wet room. Surrounding the pool, can't ask for more.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2012

The hotel was very nice, very good service, clean.
But for me Hua Hin was way too touristy and packed, good if you wanna have party all day or wanna go shopping a lot. Hua Hin nightmarket has lots of very nice stuff.
The food in the hotel was excellent.
Oktober / November there´s not a lot of beach but you have a nice and clean pool instead.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Just came back from my trip to Hua Hin and had the absolute pleasure of staying at Putahracsa . I stayed in one of the Villas on the Ocean Side. My immediate reaction was, "someone pinch me to check if I'm still alive". It was BEAUTIFULLY designed. Service was top notch. Really not a single complaint here. Anyone who would go to Hua Hin and stay in a "Big Name" hotel doesn't know what they're doing. The service and ambiance in Putahracsa is personal, and exclusive. You feel like this is your place alone. Even with 90%+ occupancy, I felt like I was alone in Hua Hin at my house just relaxing.

The food is just to die for. Be sure to go to their Ocean Side restaurant and order.... JUST abOut ANYTHING IN THE MENU. It's all good. I didn't even bother eating anywhere else, I stayed for 2 nights and 3 days, and ate dinner there everyday and tried out almost everything in the MENU!!! ITS THAT GOOD!! REasonably priced, and Michelin Star grade worthy food.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I found this hotel online whilst looking for possible wedding locations with my fiancée. So in November we booked a three day getaway from Bangkok to look at different hotels. We initially booked at Putahracsa because its minimalistic style (reminding me a little of Six Senses) and modern look and feel appealed to us. We planned to use Putahracsa as a starting point for our quest to find a venue. I think it took us about 5 seconds to know that this is where we want our special day to take place! From the very first contact with the staff we felt right at home. Whilst people working in the hospitality industry in Thailand are generally friendly, the staff at Putahracsa were more than that: they were caring! No request seemed too much and everyone smiles throughout the day in a friendly and not too stiff fashion.

The hotel grounds (a road separates the beach side and the garden side of the resort) are beautifully kept. The hotel is very well maintained and looks stunning. The rooms are elegant in a modern and understated way that made us feel instantly at home. We stayed in a Silksand room (their standard rooms) on the garden side which is great value for money and already quite spacious. We had a tour of all room types and the Sansky villas are amazing, although the beach side villas offer better views and more privacy (and own pools and/or jacuzzis).

What sold us about this hotel is that despite the fact that Hua Hin does not have the nicest beach in Thailand, Putahracsa certainly has the best beach side venue that I have come across (rivaled so far only by Nikki Beach Club on Ko Samui). The huge and comfortable day beds are great for tanning and enjoying the calming views of the waves gently rolling in from the Gulf of Thailand. At night, these same day beds are excellent for lounging and enjoying a pre- or post dinner drink in an incredibly romantic setting (the official pictures on the website really do capture the atmosphere of the Oceanside restaurant). Dinner at Oceanside is also a very good experience with excellent food at reasonable prices (of course more expensive than a meal at the night market but very decent prices given the setting, quality of the food, good and affordable wine list and friendly service)...We had dinner twice at Oceanside, which is remarkable because even though I spend a lot of time in hotels, I usually never eat in hotel restaurants.

We went back again in January to discuss some details for our wedding and were pleasantly surprised that the hotel has opened a pastry shop/bakery. After having spoken to the Belgian pastry chef, we are very confident that we'll get a great wedding cake and I'm sure the pastry chef's passion and skill will add to the already great Food&Beverage experience.

I really have to dig deep to come up with any 'negatives' as we had a great time and the hotel really is an oasis for relaxation. The only minor issue we had in our room was that it was impossible to keep the shower temperature constant. One tip is that the hotel could make more money if the staff around the three different pools were more pro-active in taking orders for drinks and/or food.

In conclusion, I can't wait to return to Putahracsa with friends and family to celebrate our wedding and enjoy this great hotel's hospitality again! A special thanks to Khun Phu for helping us plan our big day!

Room Tip: The Silksand rooms are superb value for money (they are located on the side that does not face the beach). If available, a ground floor room will give you direct access to the pool!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Starfield11
Reviewed 3 February 2012

This is a very pleasant hotel consisting of two sections separated by a fairly quiet but broad road. The main part of the hotel has a reasonable-sized free-form pool and a restaurant where breakfast is served. The smaller section faces the beach, which is not especially attractive, and has a beach-side restaurant and small rectangular pool.

We stayed in a pool villa. These consist of a spacious outside area including a jacuzzi, very narrow 10m pool, double-sized lounger and a long settee. Inside, there is a large bedroom area, separate walk-in closet as well as shower room, toilet and double washbasin.

The staff are very helpful and there is a complementary tuc tuc service to nearby locations (such as the night market and train station).

We would highly recommend the night market for the numerous restaurants and small food stalls as well as the local atmosphere.

Room Tip: The land side section of the hotel, which can be busier, may be considered better value
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple