See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

Good kind well run opened minded loving family establishment. I will stay here again. This home has everything and more a traveler needs. the owner and his family are generous open-minded. The garden and swimming pool is fantastic.

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Barrie0512
Reviewed 9 February 2015

If you are planning to come to Hua Hin, King's Home is the best place you can find. The hostman is the kindest and nicest person I have ever met in Thailand. He helped us (me and my friend) so much. As we were travelling on a budget, we were looking for a cheep place to stay. Mr.John made a very good dicount for us, more over he allowed us to have tea/coffee and use his swimming pool whenever we needed. He always was so welcoming and friendly to us. Also we had so many great
conversations together. I will be always so thankful for everything he did for us.
If I am back to Hua Hin, I will stay at this place again. King's Home is highly recommended!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank JuliaTigina32
Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

We came to Hua Hin without having a prebooking. John had two rooms left in a seperate house and we got a really nice breakfast in the morning.
Once I left 5000 Baht in the lobby cause we wanted to pay a ticket. When i came back his wife asked me if i would miss some money and after i told him that it have been like 5040 Baht I got my money back :) you don't have honest people like that everywhere.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Thorsten L
Reviewed 3 February 2015

What can I say, this establishment needs some changes. Our bed was disgusting, the headboard was crawling and the old grey sheets and pillows made your skin creep. I had to force myself to lay down. Thank God I had my silk sleeping bag liner with me. The room decor give me night terrors. I have slept rough all over the world but I am still getting over this bedroom. No excuse! I felt the owner was having a laugh to see how really gullible travellers are.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
16  Thank Jules J
Reviewed 13 January 2015

Very friendly stuff, good location and breakfast..

I slept here four nights. No complaints. Room decorations were interesting.. :)

Very good breakfast (with unlimited coffee!) only 100 baht.

Owner (the Dutchman) is wise man, spent a while and listen – you might learn something. I did :)

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends