“Great location, felt like home!”
Review of Hua Hin Kings Home

Hua Hin Kings Home
Ranked #23 of 316 Hua Hin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 March 2015

Hubby and I recently stayed 7 nights in one of the smaller rooms at King's Home. John, the owner, has collected all sorts of souvenirs from his 40 years of travelling, and many are displayed throughout the rooms and house, giving the place a museum feel. Our room, while not huge, had a comfortable bed and convenient en-suite bathroom with a shower. The air-con worked well to cool down the room. Outside the room was a fridge with complimentary drinking water. Coffee and tea downstairs were also complimentary. Breakfast was available for a fee, but we never ate there. The swimming pool and garden area were a welcome oasis from the heat. We spent a few afternoons cooling off in the pool and garden area. The WiFi didn't always work great in the pool area, but it worked well in the room. John was a very friendly, welcoming host who went out of his way to make sure we were happy with our accommodation. He also had interesting stories to tell, and knew a lot about Thailand. The price was right, the rooms were clean and staying there didn't break the bank. We also met interesting fellow travellers staying there. We'd definitely stay there again. It was one of the quietest guest houses we stayed at during our recent trip to Thailand.

Room Tip: A wide of variety of room sizes is available. We didn't spend much time in our room, so the smal...
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Heather D

Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

Good kind well run opened minded loving family establishment. I will stay here again. This home has everything and more a traveler needs. the owner and his family are generous open-minded. The garden and swimming pool is fantastic.

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Barrie0512
Reviewed 9 February 2015

If you are planning to come to Hua Hin, King's Home is the best place you can find. The hostman is the kindest and nicest person I have ever met in Thailand. He helped us (me and my friend) so much. As we were travelling on a budget, we were looking for a cheep place to stay. Mr.John made a very good dicount for us, more over he allowed us to have tea/coffee and use his swimming pool whenever we needed. He always was so welcoming and friendly to us. Also we had so many great
conversations together. I will be always so thankful for everything he did for us.
If I am back to Hua Hin, I will stay at this place again. King's Home is highly recommended!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank JuliaTigina32
Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

We came to Hua Hin without having a prebooking. John had two rooms left in a seperate house and we got a really nice breakfast in the morning.
Once I left 5000 Baht in the lobby cause we wanted to pay a ticket. When i came back his wife asked me if i would miss some money and after i told him that it have been like 5040 Baht I got my money back :) you don't have honest people like that everywhere.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Thorsten L
Reviewed 3 February 2015

What can I say, this establishment needs some changes. Our bed was disgusting, the headboard was crawling and the old grey sheets and pillows made your skin creep. I had to force myself to lay down. Thank God I had my silk sleeping bag liner with me. The room decor give me night terrors. I have slept rough all over the world but I am still getting over this bedroom. No excuse! I felt the owner was having a laugh to see how really gullible travellers are.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple