Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Breakfast included
US$594
US$117
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$126
US$240
US$184
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$96
Agoda.com
US$203
US$188
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$69
US$291
US$180
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2009

I found this place with help of owner, that meet me at railway station.
And this is a real expirience of living in another country like at home.
Actually it'a not a hotel, that's a family place. Owner- old and very cheerful man originally from Holland, but he lived a lot of time in USA and his Thai wife.
I'm still live there, and maybe I'll stay here for a long time.
5 min to beach, 3 min to Night market, pool (very relaxing at nightimebut not high).
At benefit - free WiFi ! Breakfast includet in price, coffee and tee anytime for free.
Big TV on3 foors, a big places for people to gather, I have many talks to friendly nice people.
Motorbike rent - so you do not have to look it for.
They are really friendly people, they can tell everything they know about the place.
And thanks for them - they really helped me when I got big problem with health.
Maybe not all rooms you will like, but you have a choose.
and it looks like a museum.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank lovr
Reviewed 28 July 2009

we spent 6 days in this beautiful b & b in huahin, the location is very strategic, close to the beach road and close to the night market with excellent food at low prices. we are expats visiting from indonesia and we truly believe this place deserves 6 stars instead of 5. we just felt that we were treated the old fashioned way like a king and a queen. the place is very clean. the hospitality is enormous. there is so many free services such as an excellent breakfast, free coffee and tea, free wifi internet, a beautiful swimming pool in a quiet street at a very fair price. we wished all guest houses in thailand would progress to this standard. we recommend kings home to everyone travelling to huahin and we will definetly return.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank claudia16
Reviewed 28 July 2009

Never written on here before, but I feel compelled to after staying at King's Home in Hua Hin. Out of ten nights in Thailand, none of the places I stayed at were as welcoming, as willing to help, and as enjoyable as King's Home.

I found my room to be more than satisfactory: clean, comfortable, affordable, and well-decorated. As a whole, the place exhibits a relaxed, friendly atmosphere that a large scale operation could never replicate. Much of that has to do with John, the family, and the staff.

They went above and beyond, helping me out with buses and arrangements even after my stay with them had officially ended. I won't hesitate to contact them if I return to Hua Hin. Thanks so much for everything!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank ForeverJuly
Reviewed 23 July 2009

The lovely host couple, John & Arunee, receive us not only as guests but also as family members. Clean rooms with reasonable price, but the service is as good as hotels. I will definitely go back in my next visit to Hua Hin.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank al91471
Reviewed 17 July 2009

We were travelling to Hua Hin and arrived in the morning via train from Bangkok. We already had a place to stay in mind but June (one of the owner's) gave us a brochure of her place when we left the train station. We informed her that we already had a place to stay but instead of saying goodbye she gave us a free map and directions to the place we were going to.

When we arrived at our original accomodation we were a little put off by how small the place was and so we got out the map and decided to head to King's Home and see what it was like since June had been so helpful at the train station.

Upon arrival we were greeted by John, a very friendly man from Holland (the other hotel owner). He showed us the rooms and we immediately decided to stay. This hotel has great little rooms that have a tonne of character. There are knick-knacks everywhere but it all adds up to a really fun experience. The room we stayed in had a very comfortable bed, a chaize-lounge, air conditioning, and a private bathroom with hot shower. Outside is a little deck with a pool attached. The pool is above ground but was very nice to cool off in after a day at the beach.

This hotel also offers a free breakfast that is served whenever you wake up, not like in some hotels that only offer breakfast until 11. There is also two computers that are free to use as well as free wireless. Oh and did I mention the free coffee, tea and bottled water???

The staff at King's Home are excellent and very friendly. June was very helpful in arranging our transport to Ko Phangan as well as our accomodation on the island for no surcharge. The staff are also able to give directions to a trustworthy tailor and massage place and even offered to drive us their on their motorbikes if we wished. Oh and June was more than happy to walk us to the pickup point for our night bus to Chumphon.

Perhaps the best feature of the house is the upstairs lounge which has a massive tv and a healthy selection of DVD's. We had a night bus to catch but John and June ensured us that we would be welcome to stay at King's Home and use their facilities until we needed to leave for the bus which made the stay That much better.

We would definetly recommend this place to others. This guesthouse has had the most character of any we've encountered in the past 2.5 months and we're very happy we decided to stay.

Cheers