Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$103
Hilton
  • Breakfast included
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$117
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$113
Priceline
US$241
US$119
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2009

Nice family run questhouse by a man origanale from Holland and his thai wife..they are so friendly and helpfull! Also the staff is friendly an will help you with anything if you need it.
De Rooms are clean and good with airco of fan. showers in or out side..its up to you where you looking for.
It have a special livingroom upstairs..when you sitting here it feels like you are home..seats to relax,table,tv,dvd's and internet(for free!!)...so everything you can found it in this questhouse!
It's 10min walk from the beach and you pass nice shops on the way. also 5 to 10 min. walk to the night market!

So the only thing left for me to say is..thanks to kings home to make my stay on hua hin relax!

Greets Susanne (from holland)

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2009

I found this place with help of owner, that meet me at railway station.
And this is a real expirience of living in another country like at home.
Actually it'a not a hotel, that's a family place. Owner- old and very cheerful man originally from Holland, but he lived a lot of time in USA and his Thai wife.
I'm still live there, and maybe I'll stay here for a long time.
5 min to beach, 3 min to Night market, pool (very relaxing at nightimebut not high).
At benefit - free WiFi ! Breakfast includet in price, coffee and tee anytime for free.
Big TV on3 foors, a big places for people to gather, I have many talks to friendly nice people.
Motorbike rent - so you do not have to look it for.
They are really friendly people, they can tell everything they know about the place.
And thanks for them - they really helped me when I got big problem with health.
Maybe not all rooms you will like, but you have a choose.
and it looks like a museum.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank lovr
Reviewed 28 July 2009

we spent 6 days in this beautiful b & b in huahin, the location is very strategic, close to the beach road and close to the night market with excellent food at low prices. we are expats visiting from indonesia and we truly believe this place deserves 6 stars instead of 5. we just felt that we were treated the old fashioned way like a king and a queen. the place is very clean. the hospitality is enormous. there is so many free services such as an excellent breakfast, free coffee and tea, free wifi internet, a beautiful swimming pool in a quiet street at a very fair price. we wished all guest houses in thailand would progress to this standard. we recommend kings home to everyone travelling to huahin and we will definetly return.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank claudia16
Reviewed 28 July 2009

Never written on here before, but I feel compelled to after staying at King's Home in Hua Hin. Out of ten nights in Thailand, none of the places I stayed at were as welcoming, as willing to help, and as enjoyable as King's Home.

I found my room to be more than satisfactory: clean, comfortable, affordable, and well-decorated. As a whole, the place exhibits a relaxed, friendly atmosphere that a large scale operation could never replicate. Much of that has to do with John, the family, and the staff.

They went above and beyond, helping me out with buses and arrangements even after my stay with them had officially ended. I won't hesitate to contact them if I return to Hua Hin. Thanks so much for everything!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank ForeverJuly
Reviewed 23 July 2009

The lovely host couple, John & Arunee, receive us not only as guests but also as family members. Clean rooms with reasonable price, but the service is as good as hotels. I will definitely go back in my next visit to Hua Hin.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends