“king's home Hua Hin - real home stay hotel”
Review of Hua Hin Kings Home

Hua Hin Kings Home
Ranked #28 of 321 Hua Hin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 October 2009

Our first experience in Hua Hin was the meeting with John, the owner of King's Home. Riding a motorcycle, waiting near the Hua Hin famous train station, He suggest us to come to see his home stay guest house. We go and we didn't regret.
The guest house designed with many artifacts, carpets, photos and pictures and give the filling of warm home and not hotel. the rooms are equipped with refrigerator, T.V.,aircon and many other toys and items for the guests. We use free the Internet and watch movies in the huge television screen in the hall room.
We paid 600 Baht including breakfast which is really bargain price for what we get.
the guest house is 2 minutes walking from the beach and the restaurants nearby.
We really enjoy

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 October 2009

John and his wife...both of friendly and kindly person.
if you arrival the Hua Hin you can call him ...he will pick you up
i'd stay 2 nights...
Just like visit your frined's places....
and the room very clealiness....
the lacation is nearly the nightmarket..
whatever you want is very convenient...

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessica1981918
Reviewed 19 October 2009

John picked me up with his motirbike at the Hua Hin trainstation and asked if I was looking for accomodation. I have been staying in Hua Hin but always in hotels. I expected a guesthouse is more personal than a hotel and with John and his wife this becomes reality. I wanted a quiet room and got one as I wanted to rest after an active cycling holiday in China and Vietnam. Together with a free breakfast and free Internet I find this guesthouse is good value for money. John also has a good knowledge of interesting places in the Hua Hin environment and hire also motor bikes.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank HollandBiketraveller
Reviewed 8 October 2009

I will never forget my stay at kings home. john and arunee are true people and make you feel so much at home. the house is really well looked after clean and tidy. thats all thanks to honey the house maid, she is always smiling and happy and always working.
The rooms are very clean and comfy, the beds are big and also very comfy. You just feel so much at home there, part of a very happy family. John and arunee are so helpful, and you can talk to them about anything. without any problems.
kingshome is right where you want it to be, 5 mins to the beach, 5 mins to the night market, 5 mins from the night life, and 5 mins walk to the shops.
We would only ever stay at kingshome when we go back to hua hin.
once again thanks for everything john and arunee
will be back
alan and svetlana

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank abcernusa
Reviewed 4 October 2009

In Hua Hin My (Sanjay Aggarwal's) first encounter was with the nice lady of Mr. John, I m feeling shy to go with her, but when she introduced me with her husband Mr. John, my all worries ends there, It is really a very nice family + netali a little baby always busy in drawing book.
I really want that u must try this place.I can never forget the
1- HONEY ( A Sweet cute n nice house keeping girl)
2- J J ( jj is really a nice fellow who worked for kingshome but she is really a good friend for ever)
3- Swimming pool
4- and u can get the Quality Indian Food very near to kingshome at very reasonable price.

The kingshome is very near to beach, local mkt. and night clubs.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo