Let's Sea Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort
Mantra Resort(Hua Hin)
  • Breakfast included
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)
View Hotel
All reviewsmoon deckstudio piergaia spadirect access to the poolduplex suitepool barlong poolweekend night marketrooftop terracecicada marketbeach frontbeach restaurantexcellent breakfastpool siderelaxing holidayprivate beachtuk tuk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 January 2012

This is a boutique resort for couple only. There is no facility for children and I think this is a bit dangerous for children because they can fall into the pool direct from the pier.
Well, I love this resort. The swimming pool is very large. I like the concept of jumping to the pool from the pier desk which is just 2 steps from your bed.
Breakfast is also a gimmic. Guests have breakfast in the restaurant just next to the sea. You can hear the sound from the sea when having breakfast, which is nice. When the time we came, weather is quite windy. Otherwise, we can enjoy the breakfast outdoor. They serve champagne in the breakfast, so elegant. Foods are ordered to make, taste good. If you pay about THB200 per person, you can have breakfast in your room / pier. But I think better to enjoy the beautiful breakfast in the restaurant.
For mini-bar, you can get THB111 credit per day. This is enough to get one or two drink from the mini-bar. Wifi is chargable, which is THB299 per 24-hour. We tried not to join because we have 3G sim card for a slower connection. But the signal in Let's Sea is very weak. Thus, no choice but have to take this offer.
By the way, all staffs are very nice. Even the security guards, they are very focusing and helped me to guide parking in their small carpark.
To conclude, if you just want a relax vacation with your partner, Let's Sea would be a good choice.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bird-Bird-Blogger
Reviewed 7 January 2012

We have been here 3 times, every time we come back it gets better...which is rare! rooms are great, service is very freindly and not stuck up 5 star! I like the casual look of the staff but still attentive. One of the staff actually went out and fixed my ipod speakers for me, without asking..amazing..he got a nice tip. We will be coming back here everytime we visit hua hin. The restaurant and breakfast is excellent. It is not a huge Hilton style breakfast buffet but a small well cooked menu. The only downside is the beach...at ceratin times of the year you dont have any...doesnt bother us, Hua Hin beach isnt any good. The pool is lovely here...that will do.

Room Tip: Get the pool side GF rooms
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AdamBKK290
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Stayed at Let's Sea for 3 days, 2 nights on the Moon Deck Suite. Overall experience was good to great, would rate this place 3.5 stars, but hotel was a bit far from the city center so If you're looking for place with service, further out from the hustle and bustle, with great views and a bit quite.... this is spot. Of the 3 days we stayed, we got rained out 1 of the days and ended up staying in most of the time. The views on the Moon Deck are excellent, great place to chill, hang out with candles and gaze into the sky at night and do a whole lot of nothing but drink up. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly, there was always the same security guard helping us with our scooter and asking if we needed help in Thai. Our room included free breakfast, where the fresh fruit's and anything that's generally uncooked was good, but the cooked items e.g. the omelet, didn't look anything like an omelet (was literally a fried egg with canned mushrooms) or the Eggs Benedict came with a hard boiled egg, which was not to my expectations. Otherwise, Coffee, pastries, oatmeal, yogurt, thai congee was great best of all, bfast also came with complementary Champagne. =) Thai food during the lunch time was also very good, but wouldn't say it's the best. Thai iced coffee was beyond expectations, whereas the Thai iced tea needs improvement. Restaurant view has one of best views of the ocean, by far likely the only hotel as close to the ocean with the restaurant, place played good music to set you into the mood. Only real turn down is the bed, it's marketed as a LayZZZ bed but it was literally way too soft for my back. I'm sorry but I'm a person who needs a nice hard bed, else its difficult to sleep.Anyways would return again as all else is great to excellent.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing towards the ocean, rooms closest to the lobby are currently the loudest with lot's of construction noise. Probably not the best sounds to set you into the mood.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2011

My girlfriend and I really enjoyed our time in this small boutique hotel. This hotel is located in the quiet location near the town center therefore the beach was not crowded at all. The atmosphere was very romantic. The food was decent but a bit overpriced. The room was really special especially for the couple.

The only thing we didn't like was that there's no bathroom door, only a curtain. This can be a problem for families, friends.

Room Tip: The upper floor rooms are more expensive and no direct access to the pool. However, it has a famous moon deck (not worth it in the rainy season). The lower floor rooms have direct access to the pool and is cheaper.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2011

We came here for a friend's wedding, part of a larger Asian holiday, and as soon as we arrived we wished we'd decided to stay here for longer - in fact we could have stayed forever. The design was very urban and eco-friendly, but in the best sort of way, very design conscious. Everything was thought of in the rooms, from mosquito coils near the exit to your own roof deck, to a bag to carry your towels to the beach or pool. I went around the room in wonder, amazed at everything the hotel had thought of to include. The bed is seriously the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. The hotel set up allows for privacy and everyone gets to enjoy views of the pool.
The area with the restaurant is wonderful, you could stay for days just relaxing there, and the food is honestly the best we had on our whole holiday, possibly in our lives - we kept reminding each other of it every day, and want to get back next year to eat more of it!
The service was absolutely top notch.
I have no complaints or suggestions for improvement at all for Let's Sea, it was perfect and I cannot wait to go back and spend more time there.

Room Tip: The moon deck was fabulous and it's fun having your own roof top with a day bed to sit on. It was quite hot though on the roof, I think next time we'll try to pool deck, just to experience both of them.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple