“Pretty good pizza ”

Schluck Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #28 of 209 Restaurants in Kanchanaburi
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I came here when I didn’t like the look of the restaurant I had been aiming for. A pleasant front garden with strategically placed fans (the air conditioned interior was full), good service, ice cold beer and a decent four seasons pizza to which they were happy to add a fifth topping at no extra charge. No complaints at all, I would go back.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after a long day up at Erawan Falls for some dinner. With a decent sized menu, it offers something for all, but sadly the quality of such food is nowhere near up to scratch and worth the price tag either. The garlic bread had very little garlic on, the pad thais were bland (not even sure they had nuts in) and the spaghetti bolognese was rancid (according to my friends). For such a nice little restaurant, the food really let down the atmosphere and the polite staff. Although they were very slow to bring us our bill.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Pizza was awful, no taste, don't think it had any pizza sauce on it, crust tasted a bit like dish soap. The onion rings were good but apart from that the meal was awful for all of us

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I always enjoy having a meal at Schluck Restaurant, the food is very good and price level inexpensive. they also provide a very friendly and good service

Reviewed 2 August 2017

After reading the roadkill post, I tried this restaurant expecting the usual. But the steak I had was surprisingly good. I keep a close eye on local steak restaurants, hamburger joints and western food. Just for old times sake. Whilst it would never qualify for a Michelin rating, Schluck served me the tenderest steak I have had in the last two years. And at B150 you are not going to find better.

I liked this restaurant. It is family run. They are doing something different. And what I had was good. So if it looks like roadkill, just try it. Silly to start huffing, puffing and pretending it should be anything other than a tender generously priced steak cooked by Mum in the kitchen.