“Nice atmosphere, good food, great country tunes!”
Review of Meat & Cheese

Meat & Cheese
Ranked #18 of 205 Restaurants in Kanchanaburi
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

This is the place for you if you have had one to many Thai dishes and are craving home comforts (steak, pizza, pork chop etc). It's ok, it happens!
I actually only ate here because I had a bit of an upset stomach and needed something plain. I'd seen they had a chicken breast and mash potato on the menu. It was exactly what I needed, but more than that it was very nice. Better than most grilled chicken breast I've eaten back in the UK actually. I think the Steak and Pizza is their main thing (hence Meat and Cheese). I saw other people having steaks/pizza and they looked good.
Oh, they have a great American Country playlist. That confirms the 4/5 rating.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Good pizza cooked in a real wood fired pizza oven. Can't go wrong here.

The owner is very friendly and speaks excellent English.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The pizza was amazing and my mum had the salmon steak with mashed potatoes which was very tasty as well. But the steaks weren't very good and a little bit too chewy... my sister had the chicken fried rice and said it was just okay. However the staff was friendly and gave good service.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Visited Meat & Cheese For dinner on 11/11/17. We spent 3 weeks in Thailand and this was the best restaurant we dined in.Sadly this was our last night in Kanchanaburi or we would of returned again during our stay.The standard of excellence in the service was only matched by the amazing food cooked to perfection by there very talented chef. The mojitos were delicious,the complementary red wine served with the mouth watering steak "divine".My uncle had pork chops and was so impressed he told everyone he met about them.We often travel to Kanchanaburi and will be heading straight here for dinner when we return.
Congratulations To Yuth and his team.
" Unbeatable"

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Ate here twice in a week as thought it offered good food with value for money. We had a pizza and a rib eye steak in sauce which came with a glass of wine and a couple of drinks for about £25 for both of us which is good value. The steak wasn't the most tender piece i've had but had a really good flavour and they use a traditional italian stone oven to bake the pizzas which was really good. You can eat inside or out and can easily park on the road outside. There is also a large selection of cocktails.