All reviewslobby bardinner buffetmain restaurantfive star hotelan executive suiterooms are largewelcome drinkroom service isthe heart of the cityfloor roomexcellent hotelpool area isloud musicdvd playerreasonable pricebig hotelnice pool
Reviewed 24 June 2018

From the moment we arrived we couldn’t have asked for better service.. The reception area was nice and plenty of room to sit and have a coffee or drink.. The rooms were really nice, beds very comfortable.. Loved the turndown Service at night. Would definitely recommend this hotel.. Thank you for making our stay very pleasant..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Pullman_KhonKaen, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear. LynnB278

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such comprehensive feedback relating to your recent stay at the Pullman Khonkaen Raja Orchid

Always a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our special treats such as our turn-down service in the evening. We do agree that the little things do matter to us and to our guests. It continues to be a priority for us to focus on the details for every single guests, every day and at every moment.

I shall share your feedback with the entire team, inspiring us to always aim higher.

Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I dare say that those who say this is an average hotel haven't been to an average hotel recently. The overall feeling you get at the Pullman is space. The lobby is large, the pool area is large, the restaurant is large and, following this pattern, the rooms are large.

All of those big spaces have some elegant touches and thankfully quite a few practical ones. It's nice to have a panel of light controls by the bed that is sensibly labelled. It's great to have a separate shower and bath. Plenty of space at breakfast means peace and quiet, but it's especially nice to find such a variety of food. (The dried fruit pudding was especially memorable. Unusual for breakfast, but delicious. Let's just pretend we've started on lunch!) Of course it looks impressive to have a large lobby, but how much better it is when you come in in the evening and hear the pleasant tones of a khim wafting through that area, played by an elegant young woman.

All the staff I encountered were helpful and eager to please.

There are plenty of places nearby to find food, so don't worry about the silly prices at the bakery.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2018

This hotel has everyting and the staff and service is excellent. Food and restaurants were very good with excellent choices of menus at many levels. Breakfast was very good. Entertainment in restaurants and lobby were suited the environments. Only one little minus since I am a football fan too. So bad TV pictures I have not seen for years other places. it is not worthy such an excellent hotel to have so poor quality!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Pullman_KhonKaen, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Rune866,

Your review truly made me jump for joy!

Our guests satisfaction and comfort is of the utmost importance so I am extremely pleased that you had an amazing visit. We strive ourselves on delivering the best levels of service and quality, and it makes me very proud knowing our Pullman team have lived up to your expectations

Also, our Head Chef will be very pleased to hear that you found our sumptuous breakfast excellent. From an array of delicious hot and cold dishes to delectable dainty pastries, there is plenty to get your day off to a super start. We will gladly share these positive comments to keep up the high standard that we have set for ourselves.

On the lighter note, thank you very much for your caring comments on TV pictures. As one of foot ball fan, I must admit that I am fully on your side. Therefore, we are now on the process of installing new TV setup box as we are always looking at ways to improve our product.

The team will be extremely pleased by your positive comments! We all greatly look forward to welcoming you back to Pullman Khonkaen for another superb stay!.

Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 19 June 2018

A large and luxurious hotel. Well equipped and large rooms.Right in the middle of the city. Impressive views of the city from all directions. The pool was superb and during my stay, there was a regular group of Aussie and English expats who used the pool and gym.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are a little bit bigger
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Anthony C,

Thank you for your gracious review.

Our iconic views of the Khonkaen skyline is indeed breathtaking and the perfect location for the any kind of purposes. Not only is our location central but also extremely convenient. We are only a stroll away from the Central Plaza, Bars & restaurants, and various tourists’ hot spots

I am so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations on every detail of your stay. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated as our Management and team take great pride in ensuring that our historic hotel is impeccably maintained in every aspect. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to all.

We greatly look forward to welcoming you on your next stay!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Not great. An average hotel that was once probably grand. It is now dated with mold in the bathroom and stained furniture for guests.

This review is for a junior suite.

Breakfast is 500 baht. (About $16.00 USD) Pricey but decent.

We came during the Songkran Festival. (Thai New Year). Water guns and hoses were everywhere.

There's a picture of a sign in the bathroom to "save water." Ironic isn't it? While I understand this is part of their culture... I think a one day celebration is enough.... (since we are all trying to conserve water)

Probably better options out there...
Would look into other hotels before staying here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Pullman_KhonKaen, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Reo A,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Khon Kaen Raja Orchid and for providing us with your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay during Songkran holiday.

I am so sorry to know that we have not lived up to your expectations at some points. I have addressed all your comments specially regarding mold in the toilet and quality of the furniture,with my relevant teams so that we may investigate and further improve on our standards and service. However I appreciate that this does not make up for the disappointment and inconvenience caused

On a lighter note Our Head Chef will be very pleased to hear that you found our sumptuous breakfast excellent. From an array of delicious hot and cold dishes to delectable dainty pastries, there is plenty to get your day off to a super start.

We greatly look forward to welcoming you on your next stay!

Kind Regards,