Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Vio.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Lovely place off the beaten track in Ao Nang. Private beach, good food + drink, lovely scenery and friendly staff. If you want somewhere away from the lights of Ao Nang, this is perfect for you, and its only 300 baht into town anyway.

The people we met there were really friendly and eating/drinking on the beach is something I'll always remember. Would definitely go back if i go back to Thailand.

Room tip: Go for the premium huts, a tiny bit more for a lot better.
Date of stay: November 2012
3  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 3 July 2012

- We were the only guests - it was the best aspect of this place :-)
- We had the bungalow number 1 - magnifique sea view from bed
- motorbike rent (cca 200 BTH/day)
- you have to go by motorbike/taxi to the city, but the place is really unique
- you can take the organized trip
- rooms were modestly but comfortably furnished, the towels smelled too
- please note that during the day is no electricity
- breakfast - we didn´t take
- you can rent kayak in next bungalows "resort"
- you can get to Ko Lanta by minivan and in season also by boat, to Phi phi - boat, speed boat

Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I booked through Agoda for a 4 night stay at a very reasonable rate! I dropped Pan an Email and she was quick enough to arrange a transfer for me from Krabi Airport. Should I return to Thailand, I am definately going to come back! Pan and her staff are so friendly. The location is excellent as it is out the way of the usual tourist spots, you have your own private beach and you can pick up a taxi to Ao Nang/ Krabi town very cheap! The food is good quality and excellent prices! If you arrange tours through Pan, she discounts what the advertised price is! Every day I got back from a tour, she knew that I would like a cold beer waiting and this was done! She's very family friendly and quick enough to help you with anything!!

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Richy102
Reviewed 9 April 2011

We had a great time at PAN beach even if it rained rained and rained again!

Was sooo relaxing and really welcome after of Koh Phi Phi! This place is 100% as it is describe by all the reviews.. But more! I cannot insist on how Friendly Pan and her staff are, I even had a private cooking course how cool is that!!!!! I miss you all all ready!

Pan and her team are part of a very few genuine Thai people we meet in our trip! Thanks for being sooo Lovely Pan and the other guys you saved our trip :)

All right! Lets be frank about something.. This is not the Ritz Carlton Standard and if you are a party animal who needs all his bits of technologies perhaps you wont enjoy pan as much as we did. If you after peace and quiet, chilled out atmosphere, beach and see as little tourist as possible.. This is the place for you! No TV in the rooms, no aircon, dial up internet available at night, limited electricity but us it was heaven on earth!

We tried 2 bungalow.. no 1 and no 5! No 1 is on the beach and was super nice but after 40 cm of rain in 2 days we had to move bungalow, cause they was a dangor of being washed out... Number 5 was also good but my favorite was no 1.. Pan did offer to change bungalow back after the rain but we were simply too lazy to make the switch back to no1 + we had make a Geco friend in no 5 which we called Herny! Say hello to Herny if u stay in no 5.

TukTuk from Ao-nang will cost u about 400 bath - Pan can organise taxi in her pickup van for 100 bath per person.

if you are a light sleeper think about bringing ear plugs the frogs can go mental at night after the rain.. I know it can bother some people but it did not bother us at all! Just to give u a heads up :)

DO!!! highly recommended to hire a private long tail boat for 2200 bath for a whole day! Yep is a bit pricey but the experience is well worth it!

Don't really get some of the mooning about the food at pan being expensive! We thought the food we good and good value compare to Ao-nang.. But yes it is a bit more then Bangkok but hey this area is more expensive then bangkok overall!

Room tip: Best place ever!
Date of stay: April 2011
3  Thank Srheaume
Reviewed 27 March 2011

We arrived here at night, after a very long flight. The owners of the hostel organised a private taxi from the airport for 700THB, it was lovely to have a friendly face to greet us at the airport. On waking on our 1st morning, the views from our room were mind blowing, limestone cliffs in the distance, a fantastic sunrise to greet us, we knew this was so perfect. The owners were so helpful and very friendly, the food at the hostel was fantastic and very reasonable. The hostel is off the beaten track, but for a small fee the owners organise there own taxi to take you into An nong 15 minutes away. The rooms are very basic, but clean. I would recommend you bring your own mosquito net to put above the bed.

I can highly recommend this accomodation, if you want peace, and basic accomodation topped off with good wholesome food.

Date of stay: February 2011