“Delicious!! ”

Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Krabi Town
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: European Style Food, Bread, Cakes,Pastries,Sandwich and PANINI all baked on our premises and are preservative free. Established since 1995, we also serve fresh Coffee, Tea and Soft drinks.
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Dutch owner, non pretentious bakery with cute decor.
I had what I think was called the farmers omelette and my hubby had the equivalent of the American breakfast. My omelette was exactly the way I like it. It was full of veggies and crispy potatoes. The omelette too was a little crispy, and I loved it. The bread was fresh and warm. I had a latte and it was equally as delicious. My hubby fairly enjoyed his meal but i don't think as much as i did. He replaced his brown bread for sourdough and wasn't as satisfied. Overall we had a lovely experience, even had a small chat with the owner who recommend a few local spots to check out. :)

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Very nice breakfast and good western coffee! Really worth a visit! Bread was fresh and a nice alternative to the common toasts here around.

2  Thank mmohlin
Reviewed 22 December 2016

A must try while in Krabi Town. Their mocha milkshakes are excellent and the bread coming out of the bakery is top notch. We had a pizza, pesto sando, and chicken kebab pita - all three were delish. Although, the ciabatta on the pesto sandwich stood out over the rest. Looking forward to heading back there tomorrow morning to try breakfast.

1  Thank TreeOfNations
Reviewed 14 December 2016

My favourite bakery. Bread and cakes is delicious, and it has a nice menu of warm dishes from Europe.

The seating area is small and intimate, and the owner friendly. The bakery bake for delivery to local businesses, so there are always several choics of quality cakes and bread.

For me it is a must when in Krabi to treat myself with breakfast at Maharat Bakery.

1  Thank TravelinStrawberries
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Went there today and noticed rich thai family in nice car getting bread from there so i knew it must be good. Pies were way better than the ones in Aus be careful though the ice cream shake is very filling. Staff were friendly chef said he was professionals and bloody oath he was 5/5

1  Thank Moredopethanalilbit