US$133
Hotels.com
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$83
The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Agoda.com
US$153
US$120
Hotels.com
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$43
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$162
US$135
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$213
Novotel Phuket Vintage Park(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$97
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$83
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewssea viewstandard roomclose to patong beachair conditioningclean roomsscooter
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

As per the reviewer below stated, I too have stayed in better hostels.
The location is good, opposite the beach & the staff are quite lovely, however that is where the positives end.
TINY rooms, hard beds, we had no hot water pressure or hot water for the 3 nights we stayed.
One of the days there was no water all day however management apologised for this.
The stairs are horrible, I wouldn't recommend if you are elderly or had young children.
The pool is far from magnificent and basically held together by silicon.
Breakfast pretty much inedible.
I don't normally like to write negative reviews but this hotel is definitely not a 3 star hotel.
Be warned!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kylie R
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

For the price of this hotel it isn't amazing. The good thing about this hotel is the air con and the staff - lady on reception is helpful. Also it's a nice location.

Rooms are average, bed sheets are absolutely filthy, I had to leave a note asking the cleaner not to put the filthy duvet/sheet back on the bed. Vile. Also I didn't have my room cleaned for my first 3 days as they didn't come until around 4pm, at this point I was already back in the room.

The area pool is ok but very small and is shady by 1pm. The beach over the road is nice though.

Unfortunately I would not return, I have stayed in cleaner hostels for £5 a night.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed 4 days great location...great staff very helpful could leave pool open later..but enjoyed the stay clean and reasonably priced would stay again in a beach facing room, great location at the quiet part of Patong Beach....great swimming

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed for three nights. Very very small room, tired looking towels and bedding but clean bedding. No shower curtain so water has opportunity to spray everywhere. Nice cold fridge and air conditioning.

Great location right across from beach. So easy to access beach it encourages morning strolls on he beach. Fair price for a budget beach front hotel. Also enjoyed having the pool with an ocean view.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Did not enjoy my stay, poor services, poor communicative skills by staff, rooms were okay which was the only positive... Though the bathrooms sucked as its an all in one factor kind-with shower, toilet and Basin all in one... Was not good as water was everywhere, my Basin was leaking, bathroom window was broken and mosquitos surged inside room, the French owner was the worst as he had something to argue about everything concerning my stay... The hotel should be only for family and couples and NOT SOLO TRAVELLER'S as the owner had a strict 11pm policy. He was simply unpleasant. My last two night I hot fed up and moved to another hotel (the bliss), forcing me to pay double on my stay. On my last night, I returned to the Swiss as I paid for the full week, contrary, I freshened up at the bliss hotel becz of poor bathroom services at swiss, I was out the whole of my last day, I returned the evening and my room was in a mess, bathroom all wet and dirty as if someone used the shower and toilet. Dissapointing! I do not recommend this hotel to anyone, especially for long stay (a week or so). Thee two lady receptionists were fantastic and very helpful. The owner not so much. Thanks for the Dissapointing stay...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo