“Most undesirable haunted hotel in Patong phuket”
Review of Patong Swiss Hotel

Patong Swiss Hotel
Ranked #274 of 334 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Was in phuket for monthly business visit and usually would like to stay at the end of Patong beach. Tried many surrounding hotel and was thinking since never checked in to this place, why not? It can't be too bad since the surrounding hotels are rather decent. Upon checking in the receptionist was very rude, since I m there 1st, instead of completing my check in she kept interrupted by some uncivilized guests come after me.
When get into the room... omg there's some poos in the toilet bowl uncleaned!!
The bedsheet still smell the cheap perfume and sweat smell of previous guests!!
Cheap Fr €%$% B ¥÷&€%d owner can't even provide 1 bottle of drinking water.
Best part, sleep thru the night suddenly there's a knocking sound at my door.... when opened there's no one, the knocking lasted all night till morning.
Unless u wanna experience some haunted hotel in Patong suggest avoid this place at all cost!!!!!
Next day there's cockroaches crawling in toilet too!!!
Never fall for the trap of paying more for sea view room!!! Most of these rooms only get a small glimpse of the view at a narrow corner as it's not a beach front hotel only the corridor towards the so called reception area is.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank seantoo

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I can't really fault the hotel. The owner was good man , he was there all the time and was helpful. Location is good and is close to the gym that I go to which is Maximum fitness. There is parking out the front for scooters. Swimming pool is nice. Room was good. WIFI was great. Definitely got my recommendation as yeah can't really fault anything.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank rhellig
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Poor service, employees seems to have anger issues, no welcoming face. Imagine that i had to wait 7 mins in queue just to go for breakfast. Ive booked to this hotel because it has a good location. For sure im never coming back, moving to ramada hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank faisal a
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I went there with my wife and 2 months old baby.. we drive our own car since it's easier to travel with baby.. this hotel offer a room with free breakfast at very good price.. we don't have problem with check in and everything was fine and we got our room at the 3rd floor with the sea view.. here come the problem when we want to go to our room.. they don't have any lift so we need to carry our stuff through the stairs.. just imagine we need to carry stuff to 3rd floor with only stairs.. I am not being fussy but this hotel not suitable for old people or people who got the walking problem.. also it's not suitable for small kids or family.. coz u need to carry all ur luggages and stuffs by stairs.. the other thing I don't like is the narrow stairs to our room.. it's really narrow and curvy.. too narrow it's only fit for 1 person.. I need to carry the luggages through the narrow stairs and it's really difficult for us.. the room also very small but still ok for short stay.. we got the room with balcony.. sorry if my comments here offense somebody but I m not going to recommend this hotel for family group or family with old people.. since it's difficult to climb the stairs to the room.. but if just a youngster who looking a place to sleep and rest then it's a good place coz it's really near the beach.. the beach just across the road.. the other thing I don't like is the parking lot for car.. we drive our own car but there is no private parking lot provided and the receptionist told us to park at the road side in front of the hotel.. I am no problem with that but the things was somebody tried to vandalize my car by pulling my automatic side mirror forward and scratch my car paint.. that make me really upset.. over all the hotel staff all very nice and friendly.. this hotel only suitable for short stay and for young people..

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank moxraz
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I was very hesitant to stay here based on the reviews but I did. Overall I found my stay to be average. I stayed 3 nights which was enough. I will agree with other reviewers that the pictures provided do not match the reality, perhaps they're old pics. The location was absolutely outstanding, right in the heart of Patong. Plenty of places to walk around and eat within a 5 minute walk from the hotel. The wifi was good, the bed was comfortable and the room was clean and to me that's all that counts! However my bathroom window did not shut so I had to stuff a towel in it in order to keep mosquitos out.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo