“Great food and service”
Review of YamThai Restaurant

YamThai Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 693 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Description: Very Delicious Thai Food and European Food.We Serve Fresh Food and Deliver Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed At low Prices.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Ate Tom yum kund and Lobster was great and tasty, the price is average i will visit again for sure. ;)

1  Thank fsisal a

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We had a nice meal here while in Patong Beach. Good good & lots of choice. Well worth finding this restaurant to have a good meal.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Some of the best and cheapest food in Patong. Have eaten here a few times this trip and would recommend to all people!

1  Thank Eilish O
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I came to visit Thailand three times. I like Thai food this time. I ordered many dishes and I tried lobster fried garlic on the advice of the staff. The food is very delicious. Every time I come back, I'm never disappointed with the excellent service and food. My family is very happy with the Thai food and seafood we eat. Of course, I would recommend everyone to try these foods. And i will come back again for sure....

2  Thank Voranut P
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I have been two time in thise restaurant...soo nice friendly staff n very good food ... I recommend thise shop to come every ones...

1  Thank Ram K