The hotel, I assume is quite new as few tuk-tuk and taxi drivers do not know where it is. The hotel is in great location, not too far from Bangla Road and Patong beach. We never had any problems with the noise coming from the street as we always had the windows shut. The room we had was big, as well as the bathroom. The only problem we had was there is no lift going up to the rooms so when we were checking out we had to ask for help for bringing our luggage down but there was only one lady receptionist who offered to carry our luggage but we insisted it was OK, we thought they had a porter to carry them for us so I ended up carrying my luggage down the stairs. Overall, it is a great hotel and for the price- it was a great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every one of Limburi’s fifteen rooms are furnished and individually decorated to bring a sense of relaxation, comfort and freshness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Limburi Hometel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limburi Hometel Hotel Patong
- Limburi Hometel Phuket/Patong