US$126
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$108
US$178
US$147
US$141
US$123
The KEE Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$103
Priceline
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$75
Priceline
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$42
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Considering the area here this little place was very quiet in the room, we were out the back of the hotel, the staff were very helpful and friendly, it's walking distance to everything you need, there are bigger hotels around the area but their prices are quite high, you just want to lay your head in this town and limburi is a good place to do that, no lifts and there are stairs, nice little lobby to hang in while your waiting to head out, felt safe there and a great bar opposite just to the left over looking the road for people watching.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2016

The hotel has a great location for dining, shopping and partying. Not too far from the beach either.
I checked in in the evening, and was upgraded to a larger room (401). No elevator, but front desk guy carried my suitcase to the 4th (and top) floor.
Room was rather large. Fridge (with minibar, fair prices), flatscreen tv with intl channels, safe, and water boiler (but no coffee or tea!). Aircon.
Windows are high up under the ceiling, so no views. Quite noisy though.
Bed was kingsize, but uncomfortable, and duvet had no duvetcover. Pillows were even more uncomfortable.
Worst part was the horrible wifi signal, which was useless. Connection was so slow that I couldn't work (and yes, I was in town for business, not pleasure).

No toiletpaper in the bathroom, which I am sure they just forgot, but instead of bothering the rather clueless frontdesk guy, I just bought some at 7-eleven, when I was there anyway. The shower situation was kind of a joke, with two shower heads. One with cold water, the other with hot. See photo.

Can't recommend this place. I booked (and paid) for two nights, and intended to extend. But didn't...

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jens3000H
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

This hotel very strategic and easy to find food because near to jungceylon mall and also near to bangla road, the room is big compare to the price its so worth it, the room got cleaned everyday and they change the towel and toileteries every single day, definitely will stay if i visit phuket again

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

The hotel, I assume is quite new as few tuk-tuk and taxi drivers do not know where it is. The hotel is in great location, not too far from Bangla Road and Patong beach. We never had any problems with the noise coming from the street as we always had the windows shut. The room we had was big, as well as the bathroom. The only problem we had was there is no lift going up to the rooms so when we were checking out we had to ask for help for bringing our luggage down but there was only one lady receptionist who offered to carry our luggage but we insisted it was OK, we thought they had a porter to carry them for us so I ended up carrying my luggage down the stairs. Overall, it is a great hotel and for the price- it was a great deal.

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

Ok place in noisy part of Patong, although quite central. Lots of shops in the area. Rooms/bathrooms were nice and clean, staff friendly but didn't understand English that well. Overall average experience - I didn't like Patong so wouldn't recommend it to anyone!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends