This is an average resort.
- Large rooms
- Great swimming pool
- Good complementary break fast
- Being a resort, it is a spacious compound and provides privacy if that's what you are looking for
- Air conditioning is not good. The A/C is kept in a foyer leading to the bath-room, far-away from the bed. Hence, it literally takes one hour for you to feel cool after tuning it on. This is really bad.
- Located a bit far-off (more than 2 kms) from the Patong city centre (Bangla road area). Hence, commuting is a bit of a problem. Due to the distance, walking is almost ruled-out. The taxi/tuk-tuk in Phuket seems to be operated by a mafia. Even for a 2 km ride, they charge you 300-400 THB and the same applies for Grab too, where as you can travel around 10 km for 100 THB in Bangkok !
- A TV which is more than a decade old and only a few channels were available and that too were grainy (not a digital connection)
- Wifi was choppy, but didn't matter to me as I had taken a separate data-pack on my mobileMore
- Free Wifi
- Free parking