Lowest prices for your stay
US$51
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
PricelineUS$32
TravelocityUS$51
CheapTicketsUS$51
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2015

This hotel makes you feel home! Friendly people, nice pool, very clean and the rooms . Room has its own special decor and some vintage treasures and you can feel they are different Location is not quite far from Patong beach to me. If you like something vintage, classic or quiet hotel I would recommend staying here. The door opens up to the pool on the first level and its great. They provide bike rental service, or you a take a bike taxi and make your way to patong beach and in the evenings around 6pm you can head to Banzan Market for our dinner / some local treats. The location is pretty good, if u are hungry just walk across the road and there is a nice seafood place owned by a friendly owners. Loved the free wifi Internet, and for sure you won't forget your days there, since you've entered the unique and fun lobby.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
12  Thank Mary L
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 5 days.

This hotel may not be for everyone, if you want your usual crowded hotel, with generic service and the usual buffet breakfast etc. Then don't come here, if you want something that feels more like a home and not so much as hotel you will enjoy it.

Loved the free wifi Internet, the friendly staff, the ease of renting a motorcycle from them (took 2 minutes).

Cons, not near the beach but quiet and peaceful.

We would definitely come and stay again.

Date of stay: November 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I stayed there one night, and one night was way too many.

When we arrived I checked in and greeted by a very rude receptionist, (might be Thai). He looked as if he had fallen from a motor bike with band aids all over, Super sketchy looking.
I gave him my confirmation and he looked at me like I was crazy. He then told me I had to leave a 1,000 Baht deposit for the room key. That was the only hotel in my entire trip to ask for this. Finally after 10 min. of waiting, he took us to our room, He said it was at the top floor, and at first I thought, well at least we will have a good view, then I quickly realized there was no elevator and had to carry my heavy bags up 7 flights of stairs.
When we went into the room it smelled horrible like Clorox bleach or something toxic! but I opened the window and just hoped the smell would go away, then I tried to connect to the WIFI only to realized that it didn't work, I tried to call reception and realized there was no phone in the room. I had to walk all the way back down the stairs to reception and the (Asian guy) was so rude saying I didn't know what I was doing.
After that I went to sleep, back my things in the morning and got the hell out of there.

I would never recommend this place to anyone!

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank airick76
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I should have known not to book a hotel calling itself the Chicboutique but I fell for it. The lobby decor is a hodge podge of vintage flea market mixed with kitschy objects. Our room was on the 7th floor with no elevators which I didn't really mind until I wanted to call the office and realized there were no phones in our rooms. The colonial style facade of the rooms (view from pool) was nice and promising but as you entered the rooms, it was very confusing. The stark cement floors didn't quite work with the random flea market finds. It's a wonder what a little paint and some art hanging on the walls could do to improve the room. Also, wifi didn't work well in our rooms and it smelled a combination of clorox lemon bleach and bug spray.

None of the staff spoke very much English and on the morning of our check out, we asked the front desk guy to help us call a taxi to the ferry. He disappeared for 15m and we finally flagged a taxi down. Then out of nowhere he came back with a guy offering to give us a ride for 500B. We said no, that was too much money (we paid much less on our way there) and we didn't want a ride with some random person. Then he and the hotel staff guy threatened us to take their car and not the taxi. He said something to scare the taxi driver and eventually we got into his car. I was so mad that instead of calling us a taxi, he got a 'friend' to drive us, as I'm sure he got his share of our fare. I know that the average person does not make a lot of money in Thailand but we felt so taken advantage of, we were furious. This hotel staff guy is supposed to help guests, not rip them off. Do not stay here.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel makes you feel home! Friendly people, nice pool, very clean and the rooms are phantastique! It is 5 minutes drive aways from bangla road with tuk tuk! But i can totally recommend it! You won't forget your days there, since you've entered the funny lobby.

Date of stay: September 2013