“Great quality and friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of RK Fashions and Tailors

RK Fashions and Tailors
Ranked #2 of 68 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors was founded in 1994..We design and create clothes to your requirement. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.We will look forward to see you here at our newly renovated place and give us a chance to prove our word.
Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great quality and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

They have made 2 suits and 6 shirts for me. Excelent Quality and very friendly service.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Niels S

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Budapest, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great quality, service and people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

If you look for real tailor-made-solutions don't miss a visit at RK fashion! :-)
Besides the beautiful materials warm hospitality, long term experience, reliable service are expecting you! The quality you can rely on!
I 've known RK Fashion from 2002 when I spent 6 months on Phuket and I still have the light summer dress in my cupboard they've prepared for me. They really know their business and do really care. :-)

Visited April 2011
2 Thank Gretuli
Melbourne
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Amazing people..Make you go wow!! with just their experience..Tailoring is a class apart!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

Raj and Reena were just amazing..I think we found more than a tailor in Patong. These guys know what looks good on you and what wont! They may have books for you to pick as a guide but every other piece of adjustment is done by looking at you.

My wife and I came there after we had been to Tom's and these guys like in other reviews try to hardsell..Which kinda put us off. R.K didn't try any of that..why would they when they have a reputation beyond anyone.

I had a shirt that I'd brought from Melbourne which I wanted replicated but I forgot to bring it the first time and during my first fitting..Reena suggested that I give the driver my shirt since he was dropping us off..DUH!! Didnt strike me at all..and I guess these are small things but make a big difference. The Second (and we didnt need any modifications) happend at our resort.Raj and Reena came personally to deliver the stuff.

We had a quick fit and a long night of drinks...I think this was an amazing experience and I won't think twice before I get my next suit / shirt stiched there.

Thanks Guys and Hope to see you soon here in Melbourne.

Praveen and Deepti.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank Praveen S
Oslo, Norway
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best Tailor !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

i have visited RK Fashion several times, and the service and quality you get here is TOP OF THE LINE. i can highly recommend RK Fashion.

This is the only option i would consider when visiting a tailor in Thailand!!!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Morten1979
Drammen, Norway
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The best tailor in Patong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

I started using RK Fashions just by coincidence more than 10 years ago. The service is excellent and the fabrics and making are very high quality. I travel to Patong every year, and it is a joy to have Reena draw my design ideas, and adding good details. It is one of my highlights on every visit.

Visited January 2012