Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Aweful aweful location for an inn.
I chose this hotel from hundreds available in Patong for 2 reasons: the beautiful photos on this site and great reviews on tripadvisor synonymous with reliability and quality. Checked-in and it was actually poor level of cleanliness: stink perennial and continuous sheets with stains, "signs" brown on the wall, shower mat filthy, indecent sink, shower grate with hair. (See the photos I posted). Even the corridors were stains with marks and filt. The rooms allocated to us, despite my specific request; were on 2 different levels and not on the same level. The rooms were completely different from those posted on the website: furniture minimal, consisting in bed with two pillows and white sheets (nothing like colorful pillows and bedspread on the website), only one bedside table, zero hangers in the closet (I had to request them). Most importantly the bathroom was the dreadful note: amenities having the name of another hotel, no glasses as toothbrush holder, showers has no curtain, with continuous flooding consequently the entire bathroom and finally no plugs to charge shavers.

Date of stay: November 2012
3  Thank Mahommad A
nirvannainn, Owner at Nirvana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2013

Dear Mr Mahommad,
I am a surprised about this review after having had the excellence award from Trip Advisor as per many continuous good reviews.I am shocked because it seems a description of another Hotel, or a big misunderstanding. We have to check it together.

First of all we had no customer from Abu Dabi in the mentioned period as far as I know.

We double checked all the vouchers and bookings today but I can't. find any trace of you. As per documents you have never been our guest. We have to keep all the registrations as per law. Besides I was here personally. Where are the pictures? Can I see it? By the way we hadn't any great reviews on TripAdvisor at the time. So is impossible for you to have chosen us because of the reviews.
I need some evidence than we should discuss the topic in a friendly way.

About the cleanness of my Hotel the description doesn't fit with reality too.
Is checked by my general manager personally and I have professional cleaners checking the rooms every day.
I live in the Hotel myself and there is no permanent stink or strange smells as the rooms are perfumed everyday and we don’t live near to any smelly river and the rubbish is collected very far from my location.
The rooms are exactly as seen in the pictures, with towels shaped and colored bands on the top.
The furniture are the nice furniture that every two star hotel has and for sure the bathroom or the corridors are not filthy, we disinfect everyday and put strong products against every possible insect every day.
Besides he talks about pictures. I need to see the pictures so we have an evidence.

There is another Nirvana in Patong, but not Nirvana inn. Maybe you have been there. Is funny that a person send a review in July when he has been here in November with the family. Can you explain to me why you decided to write this review now?

I will attach my file about the mentioned period even if is a very private information. Just for your INFO if you ask. I can't attach from here. You don't appear. What is the surname you booked with?

Michele Tumminelli
Nirvana inn owner.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

We stayed at the Nirvana inn for one night before flying home & for the price ( £14 GBP ) we found it to be great value for money. The hotel is run by a friendly, helpful Italian family & has large air conditioned rooms with balcony. There is no lift so it's a bit of a slog to the top floor where our room was with your bags, however one of the family was only to pleased to help with the bags, All in all a pleasant end to a great holiday. One word of caution, there is another hotel in Patong beach called the Nirvana hotel & this is where our transport dropped us off at first. We then had to find another taxi to take us to the correct hotel so make sure you point out to the driver it's the one on Sirirat road.

Date of stay: April 2013
Reviewed 4 April 2013

This is a good hotel, it is located 15 minutes walk from the beach. The rooms are large and spacious, with good AC that isn't too loud. The showers are OK, not great, but quiet acceptable and the rooms were all clean. There is constantly someone downstairs and I felt the room was secure at all times. Lots of water was available downstairs, and breakfast could be had for around 80baht. The owners were fantastic, I several questions that needed advice on and taxis being booked etc., and they were always keen to help and knowledgable, as well as speaking english well. The only downside is the walk to the beach, it is all safe, but the first few minutes are along a road which is a bit annoying, but after a few minutes you are on quieter pavements. The flip side is that the hotel is down a quiet road (for directions, btw, use SM hotel, it's on the same back road) which is great. Recommended. I paid 2500 baht for 2 nights. Btw, you can get a cash advance (with your passport) at any bank for free, it saves you paying the obligatory 150 baht ATM free - look for the Exchange kiosk in a proper bank store.

Room tip: No lift, so lower floors helpful - no building works or noisy, busy streets to worry about
Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Off the beaten track, about one mile from the beach but what an experience getting there...super fun!! Hosts/Owners of this hotel are simply fabulous!!! Our hosts spoiled us silly and took such good care of us.....xoxo

Date of stay: March 2013
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I booked this on Agoda for about $50/night after reading good reviews both on here and Agoda. The main reasons I booked the room was that there was pool, a balcony, wifi in room and close to the beach. Well we got in from the airport at about 2 am. We are told there is no pool, the balcony is directly up against another building, literally about a inch separated them. The wifi didn't work on our floor, the phone in our room didn't work and their were roaches in the lobby. I know its an open air lobby but I've stayed in plenty of places that have those and haven't seen that. We stay the night because of how late it is and I call Agoda on skype in the morning to get out of the reservation. The owner let me out of it easily. Her and her husband said they did have a pool but the bad weather recently had put it out of commission. They said it happened to most pools in Patong but that doesn't seem to be the case. Overall, for the price there are much better places that are closer to the beach.

Date of stay: January 2013