Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Acca is a new hotel built in dec 2011, hotel room decor is contemporary theme. At low season, I managed to grab a good deal of 900baht per night per room for connecting room with balcony. Hotel staff is very polite and provides good service!! 3 mins walk to jungceylon which is jus next door!!! 10min walk to e beach...

Date of stay: August 2012
Gappy37, Manager at Acca Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

Dear Krtng,

Thank you very much for sparing your valuable time to write a review for our hotel.

A mission for our hotel is to make sure that we deliver good services to our guests and i am glad that you are satisfied with our services.

Acca Patong is looking forward to serve you again in the near future.

Paul T.

Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

Acca Patong was overall a good stay in Phuket. Room was nice and clean, not so spacious though. Staff were very nice and helpful. Good location as well as it is close to Bangla rd. but not quite right in the middle of the party. I got a great deal on my room and was very happy with the value. The only thing I didn't like is that when my friends wanted to come over for a drink I was charged per guest that came up to my room...wasn't very happy about that!i would definitely suggest this hotel though. Very close walk to the beach and even closer to the best night spots.

Date of stay: January 2012
1  Thank BBnSG
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights. It was a very convenient place and in a central location. Very close to bangla road and Jung ceylon mall which was the main reason i stayed here. The hotel is new and clean. But be wary of which rooms you get. The ones facing the road can be noisy and troublesome when you want some sleep, it can noisy until late in the morning. While I did also hear some action from the next room and it might not be proper for a family with kids.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I stayed 2 nights in Acca Patong, it is located at the center of Patong beach. There are lots family marts, restaurants, bars nearby. It's only 5 minutes walk to Jungcelon, 10-15 minutes walk to Patong beach. It's closed to everything you need!
The hotel/room is nice and clean, the only thing I can complain about it there were some stains on the bed sheet, otherwise it was all good. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Had a good time staying there and will return again.

Room tip: Try to let them arrange a room which is not too close to the main street since there are bars around the hotel. It will help you to have a good night sleep.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Great hotel in a good location. Staff were very friendly. Hotel was clean, wifi was very strong, never had a problem. Room was big and clean, cute. Although I did have some allergy issues, but between the bad weather who knows. I'd definitely stay here again. Very quiet from the noisy streets as well, never heard a sound even with the window open one night (5th floor).

• Trip type: Travelled solo