Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Likes : the design + central location + decent pricing

Dislikes : noise isolation of the room (but we have no problem sleeping as we requested a room on quiet side) + poor wifi

We prefer to stay in the resort by the beach in karon or kata. But since our flight arrival was late on first day, we choose to stay in acca ,patong. It was pleasant and comfortable overall.
Credits to the hotel staff who found my phone left in the room when I checked out.

Overall I rate 8/10, will return.

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gappy T, Manager at Acca Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

Dear LeeCheeHoi,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

Thank you for your compliment. Our team are pleased to read a great feedback from our guests. About a noise issue, we always try our best to accommodate guests and make sure that guests have a pleasant stay by locating them on a quiet side of a hotel or get them on higher floor so they can hear less noise. By the way, i am very glad to hear that you have a good sleep here at our hotel.

Hotel staffs are happy to hear that you found your phone because guest security is always our priority

We look forward to be at your service again in the near future

With kind regards

Paul T

Reviewed 18 August 2012

I had only 1 night here after another terrible night at the neighbor hotel. Acca rooms are very nice decorated, comfortable and clean but I think they should not charge if you bring a joiner to your room. My russian girlfriend stayed with me 1 night and I had to pay 500 baht extra. And be aware swimmong pool not belong to them ! It is public swimming pool.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Gappy37, Manager at Acca Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

Dear Britney F,

Thank you so much for writing a review for our hotel.

Thank you for a compliment for our hotel regarding room decoration and room cleanliness.
Due to a security issues that we had in the past and also problems with guests overusing our amenities in the room including bath towels and face towels. That is the reason why we have to collect extra person fees. I am apologize for this inconvenience.

By the way, after some deliberations with our team, Acca Patong is no longer collecting extra person fees.

I hope you understand our reason and we are looking forward to see you again at Acca Patong.

With regards

Paul T.
Ganeral Manager

Reviewed 8 August 2012

Acca is a new hotel built in dec 2011, hotel room decor is contemporary theme. At low season, I managed to grab a good deal of 900baht per night per room for connecting room with balcony. Hotel staff is very polite and provides good service!! 3 mins walk to jungceylon which is jus next door!!! 10min walk to e beach...

Date of stay: August 2012

Dear Krtng,

Thank you very much for sparing your valuable time to write a review for our hotel.

A mission for our hotel is to make sure that we deliver good services to our guests and i am glad that you are satisfied with our services.

Acca Patong is looking forward to serve you again in the near future.

Paul T.

Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

Acca Patong was overall a good stay in Phuket. Room was nice and clean, not so spacious though. Staff were very nice and helpful. Good location as well as it is close to Bangla rd. but not quite right in the middle of the party. I got a great deal on my room and was very happy with the value. The only thing I didn't like is that when my friends wanted to come over for a drink I was charged per guest that came up to my room...wasn't very happy about that!i would definitely suggest this hotel though. Very close walk to the beach and even closer to the best night spots.

Date of stay: January 2012
1  Thank BBnSG
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights. It was a very convenient place and in a central location. Very close to bangla road and Jung ceylon mall which was the main reason i stayed here. The hotel is new and clean. But be wary of which rooms you get. The ones facing the road can be noisy and troublesome when you want some sleep, it can noisy until late in the morning. While I did also hear some action from the next room and it might not be proper for a family with kids.

Date of stay: June 2012