Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
Trip.com
US$78
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I slept in Acca Patong for just one night. The room was large, clean and comfortable. The staff friendly and helpful. The hotel was very conveniently at 5 min walking from Patong's nightlife.
Recommended

Date of stay: March 2012
3  Thank LucaAdvis0r
Gappy T, Manager at Acca Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

To Luadvis0r,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write a review for Acca Patong.

We are delightful to hear your comment about cleanliness and our staff performance. We are thrive to be one of the best small boutigue hotel on Patong beach and our goal is to make sure that guests have a great stay with us.

We are hopefully to see you back at our propoerty some days

With kind regards

Reviewed 18 January 2013

Acca Patong is a new boutique hotel near night entertainment spot,Bangla and just steps away from Jungceylon mall.
I love the room design which each room has different decorations.
In low season there wasn't noisy as we expected. We had a good night sleep on comfy bed. Staffs are helpful and good in English. They arranged us a nice boat trip to Islands with reasonalble price.

We got a good rate in low season. We can also use shared pool with hotel nearby.
Very worth stay. Definitely will come back!

Room tip: I stayed in room at the back so no noise problem and could get a bit extra space instead of balcony.My friends chose room in front because she wanted to smoke and see what's going on on the road.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Gappy T, Manager at Acca Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2013

Dear Rada,

Thank you for writing a kind review for Acca Patong

I am so glad that you decided to stay with us for this visit to Patong beach, and we were more than happy to be at your service. I am please to read that you you had a fantastic and excellent stay, especially to hear that you had a nice sleep without a disturbing noise from the street.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future

Reviewed 25 September 2012

I was staying at Acca for 3 nights, and it was a pleasant stay. The receptionist was nice and helpful. We took two twin beds room, one facing the street with a small balcony, and one at the opposite side without balcony, and since I'm easily disturbed by noises, I picked the non-balcony one so I could have quality sleeps. My room consisted of two twin beds, very comfortable, and the bathroom wasn't too big but very clean. The other facilities in the room were hairdryer, mini refrigerator, and also safety deposit box. The location was also quite good, 5 minutes walk to Jungceylon Shopping Mall, 10 minutes walk to Patong beach, and food was all around the hotel. The owner of the restaurant next door which provided our breakfast was also nice.

Room tip: If you can't stand noise, pick a room that isn't facing the street.
Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank DonEdna
Gappy T, Manager at Acca Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2013

Dear DonEdna,

Thank you for your valuable time to write a kind review for Acca Patong.

We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. We are making our best effort to assure that our guests have an enjoyable stay.

Also, thanks for a compliment you gave for the owner of the restaurant. I will make sure that he acknowledged this and i am sure that he will be happy to hear your compliment.

We are looking to serve you again in the near future.

With kind regards

Reviewed 11 September 2012

Nice place but if you have room facing street you will not sleep
Also swimming pool is disgusting and not fit for use.

Rooms are now nice and staff friendly, but I wouldn't stay again due to noise, noise, noise

Date of stay: September 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ozlad99

Dear ozlad,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feed back.

Since our hotel is in a center district, that is why sometimes it has a noise coming from the street.
To make sure that guests have a comfort sleep in our hotel is our main priority. In the future, we might try to change our door to the one that protecting noise from outside.

I hope you understand this matter and please accept our sincere apologies.

We looking forward to see you again

Reviewed 9 September 2012

ACCA is a nice hotel, at a very convenient location. The street could be a little noisy, but my room is quiet to sleep in. Sometimes guests would slam the doors and that could be heard, but not much can be done there. Staff is mixed, the day shift is very helpful. The night shift can be more friendly.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gappy T, Manager at Acca Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

Dear Jim V,

Thank you for putting your valuable review for our hotel.

Our staffs are always welcome and will be more gladly to service our guests. By the way, i am apologize for a night shift for not acting appropriately toward you. I will make sure that they are greeting guests better in the future.

I hope Acca Patong will have a chance to serve you again when you are in Patong next time

Paul T