Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$73
Agoda.com
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$92
Hotels.com
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$42
US$119
US$93
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Novotel Phuket Vintage Park(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$106
Amari.com
US$95
US$92
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$213
US$174
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$83
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
2,292 results
All reviewsjacuzzi suitesizzle restaurantclub vista roomparadise beachgames roomriverside poolshuttle busrooftop baradult poolshuttle serviceevery hourbeautiful resortpool villamain poolour honeymoonmain restaurantstar resort
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have just returned from an incredible week at the Avista and we couldn't be happier. From the moment we arrived we were blown away by the presentation of the resort and the breathtaking views from the lobby. The check in staff were very friendly and ensured we received a warm welcome and understood the layout of the resort.
Our room was absolutely beautiful. It was very spacious, and had excellent modern amenities. Our 1 year old was very impressed with the huge bath, and the shower. The room was cleaned daily and the turn down service at night was excellent. We had a view of the pool and despite being worried this could be noisey, this did not prove a problem at all.
The resort has three pools and we enjoyed the two that allowed children. These were both infinity pools, and we loved enjoying the view of the ocean while enjoying a cocktail at the swim up bars. Special mention to Dream who was an exceptional bar tender with a beautiful, friendly nature who made our stay even more special and who makes an excellent mojito.
The kids Den was huge and gave us another space to enjoy where our son could play with the toys provided, read books or enjoy the swing chairs outside or just relax on the comfy chairs.
The buffet breakfast was amazing. There was so much variety, the foods were fresh, presented beautifully and very tasty. All the staff were incredibly friendly and ensured all our needs were met each morning, providing us with a high chair and stopping to say hello and check we were enjoying our stay. Each day there were different traditional Thai foods we could enjoy as well which was a lovely addition.
As the resort is a bit away we enjoyed room service on many occasions, and this was always delivered quickly once again with exceptional service from the staff. The food was delicious and there was a great variety of dishes. The resort does provide a free shuttle into Phuket many times a day which we also took advantage of.
A must do at the resort is the Spa. My husband and I both enjoyed 90 minute treatments and both came back feeling relaxed and pampered. The spa staff were professional and highly skilled and I can see why the spa has won many awards.
Unfortunately we didn't get to enjoy the bars or eat at Sizzle, but everyone we spoke to who did said they were very impressed.
Overall, we absolutely loved our stay at the Avista and cannot wait to go back again sometime in the future. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Natti4
GM_Avista_Hideaway, Front Office Manager at Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Natti4,

Greetings from Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong-MGallery by Sofitel!

On behalf our entire team, thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your positive experience. I was absolutely delighted to have learned that your time with us left such a positive impression.

Natti4, thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future, should we have the pleasure in doing so and as the time may allow.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'm an Accor plus member and this was my first stay experience at a avista hideaway Mgallery by Sofitel hotel and it was fantastic memorable.
I came with my family the staff gave me a warm welcome.With a nice service. Especially I would like to thanks Mr. Raju karki he was very helpful for as in breakfast time dinner time at lunch time.he was make our stay more comfortable.thanks to him. Me and my family enjoy a lot there.all Swimming pool area is very nice my grand daughter enjoy a lot there.Food was really tasty and delicious I will come back again with my family.i will highly recommended this hotel to all.nice room or big rooms everything perfect for stay there.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank q1133556
GM_Avista_Hideaway, Front Office Manager at Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Q1133556,

Greetings from Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong-MGallery by Sofitel!

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your positive experience. I was absolutely delighted to have learned that your time with us left such a positive impression and be assured that I shall share your comments with our team. I thank you again for the special mention of Raju and will share your comments in person with him too.

Q1133556, thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future, should we have the pleasure in doing so and as the time may allow.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I fell in love with that place last year and I wished to return this year to get away from frantic Bangkok life but primarily to relax & take off the stess of daily life ...
I wasn’t disappointed at all, far from it ! Everything was lovely from the beginning until the end of my stay. What I, we all really enjoyed being greeted by the new restaurant manager, Mr Raju K who is so nice, helpful and acts in such a professional maneer. That really made such a difference & impacted more positively on my stay.
Many thanks to him for his kindness and all the staff at Avista Hideaway . I will miss room 1106 and it’s lovely view as I missed 1191 on leaving last year ...butI do hope to return as soon as possible.
Kob khun krub & best wishes ,

Lionel Q

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Lionel Q

Dear Lionel Q,

Greetings from Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong-MGallery by Sofitel!

Lionel Q, thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future, should we have the pleasure in doing so and as the time may allow.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I do not understand why replying an after-sales refund email is so difficult for this hotel. At first, I paid my hotel fee by others' credit card on 18 May (mine had exceeded the limit), but then I found I shd show that card when checked-in, so I made overseas bank transfer on 4 June instead (by paying lots of handling charges but that was not the point nvm).
During the purchase, there was fluent and quick communication between us via email. Also, the refund back to the original credit card was promised by cluster director of reservations on 5 June.
However, there was no reply after check-out and left on 30 June.
The credit card refund maybe only valid within 60 days and today is 14 July already. I have already sent reminders to your different email accounts and kept waiting but seems they were ALL being ignored. Is it an UNREASONABLE request for the refund?? Interesting.
WHEN can I get my refund on credit card back? Are you making your promise? Is this the way you treat a leaving customer? If you keep ignoring my refund request maybe I will consider to take further action.
Now, I only ask for a REFUND for THB 13246.92.
Sincerely I do not want to make complaint because I really enjoyed my stay here but I have no other ways and choose to express my concern.
Please make a confirmation email to me ASAP. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank candy c
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We popped in for dinner here but the food was really poor. A really nice setting but you really need the food to measure up if you want people to come. To be fair, they saw I didn’t eat most of my steak and took it off the bill. It was the toughest steak I had tried for ages but you don’t want cash back you want great food!

Disappointed

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Chris W,

Greetings from Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong-MGallery by Sofitel!

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your recent dining experience with us and for sharing your experience.

Your feedback is extremely important to us and we have discussed each of your points with our team. We will definitely work towards improving these aspects and put in corrective measures to overcome them.

Thank you once again for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future, should we have the pleasure in doing so and as the time may allow.