“Mixed review”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Patong
Baan Suwan Guesthouse
Ranked #224 of 412 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

When I first arrived I was told that the room id booked online wasn't available therefore I'd have to pay extra than the price id agreed upon, which was an annoyance and I thought unprofessional, surely I've booked it at a certain price so allow the customer to benefit from this. The room itself though was great, brand new with a huge bed, ice cold AC and everything worked unlike many places I've stayed in Thailand, and I didn't see a single insect or bug in my room once, unbelievable. This place isn't great for meeting people though, the staff always said hello but apart from them it was just a few middle aged french guys hanging around in the lobby. To be honest I only really slept here though because I was always out exploring the beaches but this was just my experience. All in all its nice and clean and would be good for a long stay but for a traveler I'd go else where, somewhere with some atmosphere.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Tony M

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Very nice guesthouse in the quiet part of Patong. Owners and staff are very friendly and helpful. Small market is just downstairs, and some pretty good restaurants around. Rooms are clean and newly decorated. Overall, the place is very safe. I have spent almost a month there, and I can't say anything less than excellent about the place.

Room Tip: All the rooms are clean and newly decorated.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Josip D
Reviewed 23 November 2012

nice &new guesthouse running by a family there look after us so well it mad me feel like i'm just at home i like all the staff very freindly and helpfull.and the price it's not too expensive.
my next trip i ll stay here agian.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kimberleytyson
Reviewed 9 October 2012

near the night life but very quit zone this hotel give u every think for have very relax holiday (when u are in the room). if u forget to buy somthing
u can find little market dowstairs. very good!!!! thank a lot Manuel ( the boss of hotel) for give me all your time for make my holiday very very nice. i never forget!!!! ciao and thank' a lot

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank ginkaaa
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I would highly recommend anyone to go to this place, new guest-house, very clean and safe, good food around, the owners Manu and Kevin are the nicest guys in Phuket. Very close to the center.

If you need any information about Phuket do not hesitate to Manu and Kevin, they also have a nice house to rent in South of Phuket, absolutely stunning place with a beach where you will be alone on it.

Room Tip: Any rooms, they are all quiet and clean
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends