So Thai Spa Phuket Ashlee

from US$15.63
from US$25.00
from US$15.63
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Well pampered day here! We took the 2 hours hot oil aromatherapy massage. We got to choose our own aroma oil and lavender it is! Very good technique and comfortable.

1  Thank caseylim1990
Reviewed 14 August 2018

My husband and l went to the So Thai Spa Hillside in Patong and booked the 4 hour luxury package. It was the best spa package we have ever had. The staff were wonderful, extremely polite, friendly and excellent at their job. We felt so pampered and were provided with delicious tea and biscuits part way through the treatment. Very reasonably priced for the service provided. This is definitely the best place to go in Patong.

2  Thank Tracy N
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Nice reception staff. Aroma massage was exactly what I was looking for. Also, the tea that they serve after massage is perfect don’t miss it.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This was such an amazing and well needed day of pampering! I choose the So Thai Luxury package with Jasmine oil and it was indeed money well spent. Mint was amazing as she walked me through what she was going to be doing, she was gentle with my back(injury) the whole time and made me feel so comfortable. As someone who gets massages at least twice a month, this was by far one of the best experiences I've had!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Kedisha W
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This spa is a hidden gem. Professional and clean suites. The therapists are amazing and I loved the hot herbal ball massage.

Date of experience: June 2018