2,937 results
All reviews pool bar mr egg port restaurant deluxe pool room patong beach bangla road non smoking pool staff pool access fantastic location buffet breakfast pool side travel agent ground floor egg station welcome drink great pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2020 via mobile

Travelled solo & stayed here for 3 nights - and my stay was superb! At check in, I got a room upgrade - and got another room upgrade for my 3rd night.
Thank you Khun Mew (the Duty Manager). She was so sweet and attentive to my needs.

I also really enjoyed the pool and the bartender at the pool bar, Khun Tim, was super cool too. Very chatty and it was nice to have a pleasant chat by the pool bar.

Despite everyone being affected by the pandemic, the staff still went above and beyond to and were warm and friendly.

Thank you DoubleTree team!

Christine

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Dear Ms. Christine ,

Thank you for recently staying with us and for sharing your stay experience subsequent to your recent visit to DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort.

Itโ€™s lovely to hear of your positive experience while recently staying in our hotel. Please rest assured your comments will be shared with Khun Mew, Khun Timmy, and the rest of our team. Your positive commentary serves as a great motivator as we try to achieve even higher standards of service and product offer, thereby striving to exceed our valued guests' expectation.

Thank you for your continued support to our property. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 December 2020

Perfect location of Patong beach , Phuket. I stayed here for 4 night at Pool side room is such an amazing experience. Love the gym that open 24/7 but unfortunately sauna room is out of order. Service has improved than last visit.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AdisBK

Dear Mr. AdisBK ,

I am glad to read your feedback about all your recent experience while you were stay with us. The small details which could be improved are also appreciated, so that we continue to enhance the overall guest stay experience.

Reviewed 2 December 2020

Extremly nice staff,Mr.Sam at the reception,great guy!!!

Spacious and stylish rooms,stunning swimming pools,great little restaurant and just 2 min walk to the beach. . Even if crowded it doesn't get noisy. A lot of parking space. Great little bar on the beach to have sunset cocktails.

I will be back soon for sure

Room tip: Take a room in the corner
Date of stay: November 2020
DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2020

Dear Mr. Jimsomtam ,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the guest questionnaire relating your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort.

While we strive hard to exceed the expectations of our guests, it is always a delight to receive such positive comment on fantastic service.
Your comments will be shared with Khun Sam and our entire team and serve as a great motivator as we try to achieve even higher standards of service, thereby striving to exceed our valued guests' expectation.

Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

Very impressive service from all staffs. Specially Khun Nitin.
Location was great! just opposite the patong beach.
Lots of restaurant and shop around (some close due to covid-19).
Very recommend! Beach bar was superb!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Dear Mr. Buranin ,

While we strive hard to exceed the expectations of our guests, it is always a delight to receive such positive comment on fantastic service delivered by Khun Nitin and our team. Your comments will be shared with team and serve as a great motivator as we try to achieve even higher standards of service and product offer, thereby striving to exceed our valued guests' expectation.

Reviewed 24 November 2020

Reception: 5*
check in process was great with welcome drink (Blue pea). Room interior decor overall was good. The name of the guy (Mr. Sam) very helpful & his colleagues as well.

F&B dept: 3*
I bought credit resort 500 baht from reception. But I wanted to spend it for food & beverage. I ordered 2 glass of white wine at pool. But it was odourless. There was a poster of happy hour at pool. I asked to the server (lip), he said this is not serving now days.
But lip is good & helpful but I don't know why my wine was too late & odourless.
My friends ordered fruit shakes. It was good.
Had 2 mojitos from the hotel bar on the beach made by (Mr. GAI). It was good.But aroma of alcohol in mojito, I didn't feel as compare to other bars.
But both guys (Mr. Lip & Mr. Gai) good to talk.

Food Production dept:5*
Breakfast in the morning was great with spreading lots of choice.

Lastly, Many many thanks to K.Orr from HR department as well. Who suggested me to stay with double tree by hilton baan thai resort & she did great support to make my booking easier.

Ovreall, my stay was good, I would like to stay again in this property.
I hope I will have good glass of wine also next time.

See you sn "Double tree by hilton baan thai resort" .
Amazing Thailand..

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2020

Dear Mr. Soudagarc ,

With respect to your experience of beverage and promotion, your feedback have been addressed with our team so that we review our processes and take the necessary action to enhance our valued guestโ€™s experience.

Please rest assured your comments will be shared with Khun Sam, Khun Lip, Khun Gai, Khun Orr and the rest of team. Your positive commentary serves as a great motivator as we try to achieve even higher standards of service and product offer, thereby striving to exceed our valued guests' expectation.

With this in mind, we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort as our valued guest in the near future.