Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Prestigia.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I stayed there with my family for a 5 days.
If you looking for a quiet and far from the beach place this is the place for you.
The pool is so small that we didn't feel like going inside of it.
We took the most expensive room and it was fine.
If we couldn't we chose different place to spend our days there.

Date of stay: September 2012
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank KerenLb
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Clean, chic and quiet although located at Patong area. Nice pool which just in front of hotel room. Walking distance to shops and food outlets. Front desk and housekeeping are friendly and helpful. They also provide beach towels for our snorkling trip.

Room tip: Pool access room
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank YvonneCLL
Reviewed 4 September 2012

It's great to have a quiet place in noisy Patong Beach. We can get to the sea in 1 minute just by crossing the road. The hotel is not luxury in some degree, while the interier and nice services make me feel easy ad happy. We made last-minute reservation, which means 9 hours before we got to the hotel. While we are nicely welcomed and the hotel has got well prepared. The breakfast area is facing the sea and food is simply but tasty. Patong Again, this is not a luxury place, while this is a place you feel home. we enjoyed the family time a lot. I will definately recommend the hotel to my friends next time.

Room tip: Rooms on higher stores will be have better senic.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Wenny51
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Had a chance to stay at this hotel for a three day holiday in Phuket. Chose this hotel, as it was in Patong beach but a little away from the din and noise. That actually is the case. The night spots are just a kilometer of walking. The room was average. The towels were very clean. When I arrived the gave me a room in floor 1, which actually is like basement. Half below the ground and half above. It was claustrophobic. The staff were kind enough to change the room to a higher level once I requested but it took them more than 2 hours to get the room ready. The break fast spread is minimal but me being a vegetarian, it was not a big deal. But could be a problem for others. The beach is right across the street but does not have beach chairs to sit and relax. For that you have to walk a long way, around 1 km. And their bar is is also bare minimum. The Spa is closed for renovation. Compared to the places around, their prices were very high. So, if you want a quiet place to sleep, then it is ok. If you want to sit in the beach and get server food or drink, dont think of this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank anainar
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I am now in Kamala Beach and going back to my home country tomorrow. I spent 2 weeks in Thailand with my husband. First week we dropped at Khao Lak Pang-nga province and next week at Patong Beach Phuket. We found this hotel by walking past when we were heading to SeaView Patong Hotel to met our friends there. This hotel quite small however the room is acceptable dimension. Pool is too narrow to swim but the beach is facing to hotel. It's not far from Bangla Road and Patong's Heart Center. The only thing I didn't much appreciate's breakfast. Foods were not warm enough but taste quite good.
All staffs are pretty good especially at front desk and restaurant. Housekeeping made noise when they made up rooms. One smiling little girl at reception has an excellent English and very kind. Her name's Puang or something and Aun's also friendly.
Next year I will go to stay there again

Room tip: Not enough car park, book in advance
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple