Open today: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Very good massage

I’m so pleased we booked this massage. Very relaxing. We booked 1h Thai massage and they gave us... read more

Reviewed 25 February 2020
taraneb2017
Stockholm, Sweden
via mobile
Nice Standard

I have been here in 2017 they were good and had chance to visit again this year again. They have... read more

Reviewed 6 February 2020
snblkn
Patong, Thailand
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from US$24.58
from US$73.73
from US$30.72
from US$31.67
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We looked for the good reviews here and decided to go. I had the food massage and pretty much slept the whole time, since it was so relaxing. Music, atmosphere and staff were superb. My boyfriend had the neck, shoulder and head massage and said it was the best massage he’d ever had! We loved this place. Price was affordable as well.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Siljanmatkassa
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We went to Mulberry for roughly 2 hours. I had the aloe vera massage (great for sunburns) and a foot / reflexology massage. If I had longer to spend there, I would have. The prices were amazing and Neena was fantastic. If you're looking to relax on vacation, check this place out.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

The massages at this place were great! Very professional and pleasant, prices were also great as well!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I wanted a professional sports massage.

Nice place. Clean. Free WiFi.

Friendly staff.

Masseuse was great and skilled.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank 819quentinn
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

They have a great massage package including thai, foot and oil massage.

You get a better price too with a massage package.
Good and nice masseuses.