All reviews common room mixed dorm bangla road perfect location patong beach air con minute walk to the beach beds phuket sinks toilet receptionist
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Nothing special, I mean beds were ok, bathrooms too.
Staff was ok, but a bit unprepared, I asked many times information about their tours and they almost didnt know anything.
Common room was always empty, maybe also because there is nothing to do, no games, no instruments... so overral an anonymous hostel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Close to beach, so awesome, but wicked loud at night, as it’s so close to the main nightlife street. Arrived earlier than check in time and was able to get to my room upon arriving, but staff hardly spoke English, and didn’t show me anything (washer, breakfast info., bathrooms, etc.) besides where my room is. Bathrooms could use some work...the water barely dribbles out of the shower head, rusty and dirty around the sink faucets. Lighting is HORRIBLE in the bathrooms and mirrors are lacking, so it’s hard to get ready. There’s also no private area to get changed/dressed. Bed seemed to be clean so that was a plus. Storage and general space was lacking.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kim W
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This might be a bit too soon, but I arrived one night ago and can already say that I love this place.
It’s not on the cheapest side, but you get what you pay for.
Clean, newly furnished dorms with bunks, and you’ll get a bedside wooden locker with some space to leave a bottle of water and/or a book.
Clean showers, toilets and bathroom areas. A cool “living room” area, complimentary tea and coffee and a banana-toast brekkie(which I slept through).
I believe you can BYOB, and I’d imagine that being pretty central in Patong beach you can hardly start your night out any better. A Familie mart’s directly (literally!) across the street, as is a Burger King, if you’re
into that.
The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the receptionist spoke quite good English.
It’s not even a 5 Minute walk to the beach, and the road where all the shops and restaurants are lined.

I don’t know much else about Phuket, but if I came here again, I’d choose this place.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Had a female dorm which I stayed in and the ladies were lovely however im not so much a party goer these days and after 2 nights of being woke up from 3am to 6am of people returning and banging on the door as forgot their card wasnt really for me. The hostel is clean and has very good air con a lovely lovely lounge space and the amazing curtain capsule beds. The only frustrating not sure if they offer towels as did not get one and the bathroom space was very limited. Postive water, tea and coffee free on site and in the perfect location in the centre for bangla road and the beach.

Room Tip: Offers female and mixed dorms and has private rooms too
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I went to Lupta Hostel this December. Not a 5 star Hotel, but a perfect Hostel which provides great location, clean bathrooms and friendly staff. At the reception you can rent scooters, book trips or the airport transfer. Really recommend it :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo