Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$139
US$115
US$239
US$216
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$73
US$174
Agoda.com
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$92
Novotel Phuket Vintage Park(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$84
US$95
US$92
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$87
Trip.com
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$83
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Andara Resort and Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$807
US$735
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Honestly one of the best situations and views I have had in Thailand. Delight is a very short 2-5 minutes from the south end of Kata Beach, also a great area for restaurants, cafes, massages etc... The hotel is situated up a short hill (seriously, unless you have real physical problems or are just lazy, the hill is very short and easy to walk) right above the rocky shore. All rooms look like they have unobstructed sea views, my deluxe room was down the bottom right above the shore. Views across Kata Beach and right out across the sea... as were the views from the pool. Perfectly placed so there is part shade all day and perfect for sunsets.

Ok... the place is old school and has been around a while. Could do with a face lift, lick of paint and some cosmetic fix ups, but if you are not so finicky and fussy (if you are then you should be paying more for a five star hotel) you will love it. My room was super clean, as was the bathroom. Anyone complaining about mosquitoes and lizards... you are in the tropics, this is what you get.

All staff I met were really friendly and accommodating. I wasn't there to be waited on and didn't really need anything, apart from an occasional meal. If you want high standard service and to be doted upon... go pay more for a 5 star hotel. Ate a few meals from the restaurant, reasonably priced and good Thai food, served me at some odd times too which I appreciated.

It's not easy getting the perfect place to stay... we all want the best view, location, rooms, service and we want it cheap too. Delight Villas gave me exactly what I wanted... superb views and a chance to relax. I don't like BIG resorts, so tend to try and find smaller guesthouse type places. This fitted the bill, not so many rooms and even in peak peak season I hardly saw anyone else around... it was like I had the whole place to myself. I had the pool to myself a few times, but if I wanted to walk down to the beach or busy areas of Kata it was too easy.

I will be coming back!

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms (down the bottom of the stairs) have the BEST views, but all rooms have great views.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank tigerstu
Reviewed 8 November 2011

This hotel has the most friendly guest staff and the best location and value for money I have seen in a long time.
Although this is an older style hotel and probably could do with a coat of paint. I love the properties positioning and the pool. A great place relax and read a book whilst listening to the waves and enjoying the view.
It is right on the cliff and two minutes walk to to the beach.
I love how when I told one of the staff members I needed some sports shorts to do some yoga he offered to take me to the shopping centre as he was going that way. Such a nice gesture.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Delightful little cottages located on the rocky cliffs that line the southern tip of Kata beach. For 900 bht ( off season rate) we got a lovely double room with a patio that opens out to luxurious views of the sea - but it was the swimming pool that took our breath away.The pool is placed at the absolute edge of the cliff, overlooking the sea. Its a tiny pool but offers some stunning views of the sunset. If this review sounds a bit partial, it's cos this was the best place we stayed at in Thailand. If you're traveling with a lot of luggage then remember it's quite a few stairs to get to your cottages. The hotel doesn't offer breakfast.

To approach the hotel you need to go down a narrow alley which gets a little lonely in the dark, and not motor-able for big cars but a delightful place nevertheless...

Room Tip: Choose a Sea view room, on the lower floor
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2011

We stayed 13 nights at Kata Delight Villas in August 2011. There are a small number of villas / rooms located on the peninsula between Kata and Kata Noi all with great sea / beach views The property is very handy to the buzz of Kata but very quiet - apart from the sea on the rocks below our room. The rooms were set in a spacious garden, were of good size and had everything we needed, including a bath, lots of cupboards, safe etc and opened to a terrace. Whilst they were a little dated and a bit tired they were obviously "top knotch" in their time - as evidenced by some of the design features such as two way lighting etc. For us, the location, surroundings and staff made this a wonderful place and now features as being one our favourites in Thailand - one we would return for all our stay should we be back in Phuket. There was also an infinity pool overlooking the sea and rocks below, which was pleasantly cool and kept sparkling and an airy restaurant and lounge area with great views
The staff are very friendly and helpful - it was a pleasure staying with you - thanks to Karon, Sutta and Eed.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Over all we enjoyed staying there and worth the money I spent 900 baht per night for a superior room and 1200 baht for a Pailin room which is for 3 people.

It was raining when we were there and our room was leaking and dripping from the roof so.......that's not very nice but not a very big deal to us and the staffs there seemed to know that and were used to it they were quite calm when we told them that happened That's the only thing we didn't really like

other than that Everything else was pretty good
Staffs were nice
Good location
(but not many people know it so make sure you grab their card before you go out otherwise you'll have remember your way back and tell your driver how to get there when he get to Kata beach)

Less than a 2 mins walk to the beach
plenty of restaurants and a few shops
I'd stay there again if I ever go back to visit

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends