All reviews budget room including breakfast south phuket minute walk swimming pool quiet location nai harn convenience store home away from home rooms are spacious small beach family holiday would definitely stay here again bars and restaurants per night low season motorbike
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I travel to Rawai 3 to 4 times a year
Ya Nui Resort is my preferred Hotel for value for money, staff and cooking Equipment.
I recommend early booking during high season as many times I would have liked to stay there it has been fully booked

Room tip: Ground Floor
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
WannerPhuketRawai, Inhaber at Ya Nui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your Experience about Ya Nui Resort with other Traveler`s
We are happy to hear that you like to come back to us and enjoy our Services and Facilities.

Happy regards

Gabriel Wanner Ya Nui Resort

Reviewed 11 March 2018

The resort is a little bit away from the closest supermarkets and restaurants, so a motorbike or car are necessary.
Other than that we like our big room near the pool, the closeness to the beach (Yanui Beach, good for snorkeling) and the location in Rawai district which is one of the nicer and quieter areas in Phuket.
Within this budget it can be recommended.

Room tip: Rooms by the pool are super nice, but with many people by the pool also loud...
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I stayed at Ya Nui Resort in budget room for 14 nights. The room was very spacious for one and would be even for too. The room was super clean and comfortable. I didn´t see any bugs in the room and in Thailand that is very rare! The view from my room was not very pretty since there were many trashes outside and also a rooster that woke me up every morning at 4am. That was the only negative thing but that is something that was not hotels fault. Ya Nui Resort is perfect if you are looking for good and quiet hotel. The food at hotels restaurant was AMAZING! I ate there every day at least once. The staff is also very friendly and always there to help you. The location is a bit far away but there is a little beautiful beach called Ya Nui Beach in walking distance. The hotel also rents motorbikes and can call you a taxi if you wish. I would definitely stay here again. Very good value for your money.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
WannerPhuketRawai, Inhaber at Ya Nui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear Mia,

Thank you for sharing your Travel experience on Trip advisor the best online Travel platform.
We are happy to hear that you did enjoy our Room and its Facilities and our Service in the Restaurant.
Regarding the neighbor`s lanyard they moving the camp away which cause noise and looked for a short wile a bit messy.
And you from the Budget Studio was the only one who was faced to this area.
But in the future there it will be quiet and cleared again. We are so sorry for that.
We hope to see you again and thank you for staying with us.

The Ya Nui Resort Family

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I am pleased to share my experiences at Ya Nui Resort because I was agreeably surprised by several things.
Before booking the room, the first time …
I was looking for a room with a swimming pool and quietness. I booked thus a room at Ya Nui Resort. When I got there I was surprised that the resort exceeded my hopes.
The room … I booked a studio apartment; it was larger than the standard and equipped with everything one can expect and need, including a safe. It came with a poolside patio which is pleasant to hang outside ( I am a smoker). The pool is large and always kept very clean.
The atmosphere … Other guests were respectful and although the rooms are close to each other the quietness was respected by all. Since Ya Nui resort is different, it attracts also different visitors: those who do not demand what other “typical “resorts offer. Also this agreeable atmosphere is also due to the hospitable, respectful and generous nature of the owner and the staff?
Services … Room service was always convenient; the maid always asked if it was ok to clean the room or found a moment when I was outside of the room. The restaurant offers good food at reasonable prices which are slightly below many restaurants in Rawai and, they bring the food to your room, upon request. It is quiet, since it is not on a major street there are hardly any traffic noise which is rare in Rawai (most restaurants are on a busy street) . The resort offers motorbikes for rent.
The surroundings … Ya Nui resort differentiates itself significantly from others due to it’s surroundings and conveniences. There is a convenience store, other restaurants and a massage salon within a 5 minute walk. Ya Nui beach is 5 minutes away with a motorbike. Foremost, I truly enjoy walking there, there few vehicles on the streets nearby lots of greenery and peace. This resorts offers the convenience of being close to the beach, to bars and restaurants without the inconveniences thereof. It is almost a “countryside” resort.
For who is Ya Nui resort? …. I am not attracted to the “bar scene” or come to a resort for socializing. I am a creative professional and often take trips to relax and work; wifi is always good there. Ya Nui is perfect for a long stay such as 1 month!
Thus, I stayed at Ya Nui Resort twice and intend to come back.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Philip K
WannerPhuketRawai, Inhaber at Ya Nui Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Philip,

Thank you very much for all those experience you discovered about Ya Nui Resort.
Not all guests see all those benefits, details and peach which is waiting here for our Guest.
Such a detailed review i believe helps other traveler a lot to find what they are looking for in them Holiday.
As we work with a lot of enthusiasm to get most out of the Resort and offer the best possible stay for our Guest we are very satisfy to get such an good feedback from you.
We appreciate it highly that you sharing all those impressions with other Travelers.
I hope to see you in the near future again.

Many regards from the Ya Nui Family

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We had a 1 bed apartment, quiet location, 10 mins walk either way will get you to rawai- lots of restaurants boats but not a nice beach, you couldn’t swim or sunbathe. Try rawai Park if you have kids. Also ya nui beach the other direction which is beautiful. Get a moped 250bht a day (3000 deposit) so you can go to the cape and Nai Harn beach. Staff not very friendly compared to other small hotels, most guests were Swiss and German so not much English spoken. Also they charge around £10 a day for child’s bed, very old, rusty and hard bed. This should be free as no Brekfast is included in the rate. You must try the restaurant as you get to the main rd on the left, it’s attached to the place where there are piles of coconuts and a drinks stall, cheapest you will find. I have attached pics of the menu. No name of the restaurant so it doesn’t have a review on here.

Date of stay: January 2018