Went to the fish market first, and chose some awesome fresh fish from various places. Red Snapper, Seabass, King Prawns, Langoustines. All alive and kicking(apart from the flat fish). Took my trawl to Mook Dee and asked them to cook in various dishes...
2. Tiger Grilled prawns in garlic butter. Amazing
3. Seabass in soya sauce....fab
4. Red snapper In Lemon, ginger, garlic....yummy
5. King prawns in stir fry with ginger, chilli ...lovely
6. Langoustines in black pepper....gorgeous
Great night, great cooking, and everybody enjoyed the food.
Not to be missed....
One slight caution...it helps if u r an amateur cook, and like cooking, so that you can get the best fish....
A must do.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.