“OMG...what a fab night out”
Review of Mookdee Seafood

Mookdee Seafood
Ranked #29 of 287 Restaurants in Rawai
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Went to the fish market first, and chose some awesome fresh fish from various places. Red Snapper, Seabass, King Prawns, Langoustines. All alive and kicking(apart from the flat fish). Took my trawl to Mook Dee and asked them to cook in various dishes...

1.Tempura prawns....Brill
2. Tiger Grilled prawns in garlic butter. Amazing
3. Seabass in soya sauce....fab
4. Red snapper In Lemon, ginger, garlic....yummy
5. King prawns in stir fry with ginger, chilli ...lovely
6. Langoustines in black pepper....gorgeous

Great night, great cooking, and everybody enjoyed the food.

Not to be missed....

One slight caution...it helps if u r an amateur cook, and like cooking, so that you can get the best fish....

A must do.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We ate here for lunch. It is possible to buy seafood at one of the local stalls and have it cooked at Mookdee's. I must say that the price of lobsters at the stalls is not particularly cheap. We opted just to order off the menu. My wife had "fish with salt" which was very simply prepared grilled fish and which she thought was excellent. I had prawns in yellow curry, which I though we just okay. Sauce was tasty but not spicy and pawns were not particularly remarkable. Prices were rather high compared to other restaurants in Rawai and the service completely indifferent. In fact she was frustrated by the long wait to get her fish and was preparing to leave when it was finally delivered.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I wanted fresh seafood so we came to this restaurant, the lobster etc were so expensive ($100) for a good sized one so I picked salted fish. My husband had finished his meal by the time mine came out. It was very tasty. I can't say I would go out of my way to go back. As with few places we went to in Rawai the staff weren't very friendly and just didn't seem to be bothered.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent seafood with good service and cheap price. A must visit if you are in Phuket. Clean and spacious. Go for it.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Visited Mookdee Seafood and must say I was very disappointed. Worst seafood dining experience in Rawai. Avoid this place at all cost. The BBQ squid was overcooked, tasteless and rubbery the prawn dish and crab dishes inedible. The service was poor. Prices high when compared with other restaurants in the area. Word of advice, save your money, stomach and tastebuds and try somewhere else.