“Healthy juices & soups- friendly owners”
Review of Detox Juice Bar

Detox Juice Bar
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Description: Detox Juice Bar is the "healthy meeting place." We serve 100% fresh squeezed juice made to order. We have free WiFi. We server Wheatgrass and Aloe Vera juice. We also offer Detox Programs for as little as 899 Baht. Stop by, we would love to earn your business.
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

When ever we come from one of our many long bike rides we will stop at the Detox Bar. This place is awesome to refuel with a tasty vegetable soup and fresh juices. Nid, which runs the place, is always super friendly and makes us feel welcome every single time. We are looking forward to the salads which hopefully will be introduced in 2017. Detox Juice Bar is highly recommended!

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Very fresh, tasty and clean juices!! I have managed to visit the detox juice bar on my way to the airport, they had the wheat grass juice ready for collection at the time of my arrival but still I wanted to see the place. Greg and his wife were wonderful and very friendly, they showed me the kitchen, the fresh grass and the machines and explained to me about their programs. I really recommend this place for their nice service and amazing people.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

The perfect place to take a moment for yourself. Awesome juices. Clean place. And free wifi is always a bonus.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I found myself back in Phuket with enough time to come by and check out Detox Juice Bar again. Banana Mango Smoothie was my choice this time and I definitely made the right choice. Excellent. As always Nid was all smiles and as friendly as can be. ***** 5 Stars once again.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

On this trip I took my daughter. Nid invited her back to the kitchen to watch her prepare the juice. My daughter loved the special attention and the "Being involved" part of making the juice. We had a juice and a smoothie and both were wonderful. Detox has a great atmosphere and even better juice. Be sure to put it on your must try list on your next visit to Phuket.