Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2019

Stayed a few nights at the V1 , when I visited Undon Thani , to play golf, and check out how much the city had changed since i was last there 35 years ago.
I was given a ground floor room , which was very nicely laid out with all mod cons.The only small complaint was that the noise from the lane beside the hotel was a little noisy in the mornings with motor bikes . The staff were very friendly and helped me do some laundry, and arranged taxis for my golf days. Overall I would stay at the V1 anytime I am in the area, at checkout all was completed without a hassle and a big smile.

Room tip: get a room upstairs, and if you require a tuk tuk , get Tuum , who is usually just outside the front door.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

What a shame this was always a great little hotel,cool,friendly and good value. On our last visit that changed. Very unhelpful,unfriendly and when a booking was mixed up,they proved to be dishonest and greedy.
Won't be returning!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Overall I satisfied after nightmare one of the hotel in Laos. Room very clean, AC good , bathroom clean. Located in heart of udon Thani and walking distance to shopping mall and night market. Front desk staff are very helpful And friendly. Met one of the owner dog named Thia. So cute and friendly.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank rukman2014
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very clean and beautiful it's easy to find food, staff very friendly and helpful us. very cheaper hotel I recommend this hotel. You can work from hotel to 7-11 5 min and work to bus station 10 min everything for me is cheaper if you use Tuk Tuk.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

This is well positioned near to bars and shopping centre and street markets.

Very interesting industrial style that is quite new. Very good housekeeping. Useful coffee and biscuit facility but coffee is all 3 in 1 packets so loads of suger. Microwave available if you need it.

No drink facilities in rooms but do have a mini fridge. Hard beds but actually I slept well and don't normally like hard beds.

Staff on reception ok. No lift.

I would stay again. Paid 550 low season. Good value.

Date of stay: May 2018