Lowest prices for your stay
US$42
Free cancellation until 27/01/22
Hotels.comUS$42
Booking.comUS$41
Trip.comUS$45
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for business and no 5 star or chain hotels here. The Amman is modeled after grand turkish hotels and hopefully they didn’t rip the name from Aman group

3-4 stars with a nice lobby and average room. Amenities are cheap - toilet paper, soap, toothbrush are low quality

Average breakfast

Staff are not good with english mostly

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2020

The rooms are good and services was good but the food was the down fall restaurant menu very small and I believe the stuff is pre-made and Mircowave . The bryiran rice was million percent it's a shame as if it had quality food in restaurant it would be a great joint .

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2019

We stayed two weeks and found the hotel was very nice in every way. It is immaculate with a great staff to take care of your needs. The location is fine being close to the local lake that has food shops ect.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 20 April 2019 via mobile

I love it! I love yhat they are so details on building Moroccan style in the middle of Udonthani. I love the food. I love maintainance of the place and every sofas and corners are my photo frames. I will surely visit again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Pattarada R
Reviewed 15 April 2019 via mobile

The restaurant is clean ,comfortable and nicely decorated.
Plenty of serving staff , unfortunately very little English , and the food menu only in Thai.
As in many Thai restaurants food does not all arrive at the same time.
All the dishes we ordered were tasty.
Overall not bad ,may return if in the area.

Date of stay: April 2019