Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
US$22
PricelineUS$27
TravelocityUS$69
Booking.comUS$33
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2020

I booked a three-night stay and asked to cancel the third night, giving five days' notice. This request was declined, even though the standard cancellation period is two days' notice. Fortunately, my booking agent stepped in to persuade the property to reconsider.

Then, on my first night staying at the hotel, I asked reception for a knife, because I had ordered a pizza in my room. I was told they don't have knives. But guess what I was then presented with at breakfast the next day, to cut up my toast! Sure, a very capable steak knife, which would have been perfect for me, but obviously the reception staff couldn't be bothered to walk the 20 metres' distance to the kitchen to acquire one for me, the previous night.

Next, when seeking to use the pool, I was assured that I would be able to get a towel at the poolside, but not only could I not, but there pool was unattended, even though two young girls were using it at the time. Not only are the staff here lazy and incompetent, but they put their guests at risk in the process.

Breakfast was low quality, and the western food served in small portions.

Lastly, I set the AC in the room at 16 degrees for the entire stay, and it was still too warm! No, I'm not an eskimo, my point being it wasn't blowing as cold as it should have been.

Room tip: Choose a room in another hotel
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 3 March 2020

The room was clean and well maintained so it was a surprise to find out that in order to use the aircon we had to call reception and they then turned it on remotely. Very odd.
For a Hotel of this size you would expect it to have a bar. After an evening out we returned to the hotel for a nightcap.....it was suggested that we buy some drinks at local 7/11 which we did and sat in reception to have them. Not the best atmosphere.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Was there in the evening for buffe on the 125 year celebration of Udun Thani city
Very nice buffe with both europena and thai food.Good service and got a table on the roof so we could see the enormous fireworks.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Agathon669
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Being close to the park made this a wonderful place to stay. The park was a lovely place to walk and relax with playgrounds for the children.
The hotel has a swimming pool which seemed to be well maintained and was a good place to cool off. The food for breakfast was nice with a good variety.
The staff were particularly helpful making it easy for arrival (by train) and in preparing for the next leg of our journey by train.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank cmckaydubbo
Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

Just opposite Prajak Lake, the famous swamp in the center of downtown Udon Thani as its name "Pajaktra hotel. Quiet big room with oprn area sink.separate area for shower and toilet. Hair drier, fridge, Tv, and safe provided in the room. Large swimming pool and fitness, function room separate building at the back. Lots of people jogging in the park around "Nong Prajack" opposite the front of hotel. 7-11 is 200 metres away on the right turn at the corner, Some food stolls and local restaurant near by. Quiet good and clean.

Date of stay: August 2019