Lowest prices for your stay
US$22
US$15
Hotels.comUS$22
TravelocityUS$22
ZenHotels.comUS$31
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

Four of us shared a family room just for one night and we were really impressed. The hotel looks a bit old from the outside but once you step inside it’s a different scene. Our room was really large with a magnificent king bed and two king singles. The bed was among the most comfortable I have enjoyed over the years.

There was a large lounge to relax on as well as a big flat screen tv. Also tea and coffee facilities. We ordered room service for dinner and it was good quality food at a reasonable price.

The bathroom was large, with two showers and two basins as well as one toilet. Well you wouldn’t want to go to the toilet as a couple would you?

Our booking included free breakfast (no doubt added into the room price) but it was very good. A nice variety of dishes, Thai of course plus some western items. It is served near the outdoor pool in a nice relaxing environment.

We also had a free shuttle to pick us up from the airport, about 10 minutes away, and we had no trouble finding our driver, who was extremely courteous and delivered all of our luggage direct to our room. The desk staff were also very friendly and obliging.

Overall I was very pleased with our stay and honestly I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.
I will certainly stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Another fantastic stay in the best hotel in Udon thani, thank you everyone for a great holiday.
All the staff are wonderful, always smiling.
The pic is my work station in hotel room, how good is that for an office.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 December 2019

Very dissapointed. I stayed in one room in 2. floor. 14.des.2019---16.des.2019. My friend stayed in the room next to me. In both rooms, internett did not work . I complayed. Hotel restarted router, but, same problem. NEVER again on this Hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 23 October 2019

The hotel is centrally located but away in a little, quiet lane. Walking distance to restaurants and Central Mall. The pool is in the backyard and rooms facing the pool can be noisy due to people at the pool. Breakfast is average, mostly asian dishes, service is poor. Room is spacey and comfortable. Unfortunately rooms are not very clean.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank GaryMuc
Reviewed 4 July 2019

Nice clean rooms that are perfectly prepared before arrival. Nice attentive staff and a super location to explore the city. Airport pick-up and transfer is also practical. And a good breakfast to start the day. Only issue is Wi-Fi which is rather erratic. I would hope they can fix this soon.

Date of stay: June 2019