Lowest prices for your stay
US$37
Hotels.com
US$37
Agoda.com
US$22
PricelineUS$29
Booking.comUS$31
Prestigia.comUS$41
All reviews udon irish clock ud town bars plaza soi
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2020

Nice rooms for the money. Easy parking. Always a smile and flexible staff. Wonderfully situated in Udon. Central with a BIG C. We will certainly stay there again, if your travels go to Udon Thani. Recommended..

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank Mikybkk
Reviewed 13 September 2020

An Aussie friend of mine recommended this place. I was not disappointed.
Manager, Miss Chanakarn ( pet name, Tako) was wonderful. She had written earlier to me and recommended a steak house and an Indian restaurant. Tako went out of her way to ensure that I receive everything that I wanted.
Miss Chanakarn made all the difference. I will certainly go back there again

Room tip: Request a higher floor
Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank James P
Reviewed 27 July 2020 via mobile

Great hotel, right in heart of Udon, many many small bars outside and close by. Room was nice, check in was fast, no different to most hotels, breakfast was same as expected in a Thai hotel, pool was great, only downfall was the dinner meal. We chose to dine in, as opposed to eating at one of the many small cafes offering same style food. Waiter was on his own and I thought was also doing the cooking.Food took almost an hour to start to arrive, even tho there were only four of us dining, my chicken and spaghetti was Luke warm, almost cold, the soup entree I ordered, simply didn’t arrive (sorry I forgot) my wife ordered duck (quick trip to kitchen, no duck, ok pork chop, back again, sorry, no) fish and chips cooked in same oil, sea bass and wife’s pork steak, really thin, cooked on same grill/oil, fish tasted like pork, pork tasted like fish.chips were overdone and dry. would I stay here again, fir sure, but....I wouldn’t dine in if an evening great cafes (next door Irish Clock, cheap, plentiful and fast service) apart from that hiccup, hotel rates about an 8...

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank david L
Reviewed 4 March 2020

We always stay in this hotel whenever we are in Udon Thani. A hotel with very impressive service. If you are a returning patron, you will most likely be greeted by your name. Very sincere staff. We were in Udon in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic. So when some of my members checked out, the hotel staff gave them some face masks and reminded them to stay safe for their journey. An extremely nice gesture and they really go the extra mile for their guests.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Bugsby23
Reviewed 15 February 2020

Stayed just one night to go to the Red Lotus Lake, so can't rate it too much really.

Boyfriend had trouble sleeping and said walls were thin but no thinner than that of our own flat.

The breakfast was nice.

Didn't get to try out the pool

Date of stay: November 2019