Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
ZenHotels.com
CheapTicketsUS$17
Agoda.comUS$11
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2019 via mobile

Tracked the place down via Agoda and got a very good deal for this immaculate hotel! Room is very clean and spacious and staff is friendly, so a big thumbs up
Pool is refreshing although a little small! The friend receptionist was even willing to do my laundry when I booked to extra nights despite having no laundry service ❤️

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2018

I had some issues with Hisoplace on a previous visit, and was a little reluctant to stay here again. The hotel is close to friends and family I visit in Udon, so I thought I'd try it again.
This experience was better. The room we had was clean, large, and a good value for the price. No problems with staff.
One quirk that remains is the shortage or placement of electrical outlets in the room. In the previous 'suite' we stayed in, the fridge could not be plugged into the outlet without physically moving the fridge out of the cubbyhole.
In this room, there are two outlets near the desk/work area, which are occupied by the fridge and TV, if you use them. (both unplugged when we occupied the room.) If you need to charge/use a laptop or other device in the work area, either the fridge or TV must be unplugged. No other outlet is close.
There are outlets on either side of the head of the bed.
Overall, an OK value for the price, but there are many other comparable hotels at this price level in this area.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018

The room was large, clean, and adequate, with one weird quirk. The fridge could not be plugged in without moving it out from the cubbyhole in the main room area! The cord on the fridge would not reach the outlet!
The other major annoyance I had was losing a 200 baht room card deposit due to the card breaking while trying to use it! We had exited and entered the room without problems many times during our two day stay, but on the last night had problems with the key card. The door opened, and key placed in the electronic control slot for the room power. We closed door, lights were on, and a few seconds later the lights went out. We had to fumble for the card and slot with the entry door open for light. This happened repeatedly. Put the card in, lights on.....20 seconds or so.....power off. I wasn't forcing the card but re-inserted it many times, with the same result. The card cracked a little, and I went down to the front desk to get a replacement. The staff member on duty said '200 baht', and handed me a different card. The new card worked OK. At checkout I was told I would not get the card deposit back. I don't find this acceptable. I was planning to use this hotel in the future, but I'm sure I'll find comparable places without trying hard.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank PC1955
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel for the price.
The rooms are large, with aircon and fridge, even managed to pick up to programmes in English.
There is a large pool, plenty of parking available. Few shops within walking distance.
We only stayed 1 night as we were just passing through.
Would definitely recommend

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 986jakkiw
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Actually you get more than you pay for. A nice pool (even if the location in front of the hotel is a bit weird...), nice and big rooms and plenty of parking slots in the front. the bathroom was clean and looked quiet new.

Date of stay: August 2016