Lowest prices for your stay
US$20
US$29
Free cancellation until 22/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$19
PricelineUS$29
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.comUS$20
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2018

Booked because of relatively low price but still not value for money. Garden View lodges poky and cheap. Lake View lodges better but of course more expensive.
Not suitable for people wanting to be near city amenities but OK if you want quiet, out of the way location.
Booked through Expedia but staff had not seen our booking when we arrived, had to wait while they got the room ready. Shower heater didn’t work, cold showers one of my pet hates.

Room tip: Lake View better, also has modern TV, Garden view only has old TV.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Uncle95
Reviewed 24 April 2018

a wonderful hotel, stay here every year, staff very friendly and accommodating. Like all things in Thai, hotel need some maintenance, but overall a very good experience.
we stay here every yr when we fly in prior to our drive to our village. often book 2 or more rooms for family to stay. would not consider going anywhere else. breakfast selection is Thai style or american. American is pretty basic could be improved but again OK.
While you can be picked up at airport a car is a must to get around as too far away from anything to walk.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank b0bjmars
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Tanita lagoon resort is the best place if you are looking for a peaceful and quiet place to stay! It's just located outside the city. There is a beautiful lagoon were you can walk around and a very nice swimming pool!

It's a bit harder to get around if you don't have a car, like us. But the staff picked us up from the busstation and brought us to the airport (which is very close). And they arranged a taxi for us to the Red Lotus Lake. We definitely recommend people to go this lake, it's a 30/40 minute drive from the resort and it's one of the most beautiful things we've seen in Thailand.

The bungalows are very nice! They have a view on the lagoon, so when we opened our curtains in the morning we had an amazing outlook. And breakfast on our balcony next to the bungalow was also very great! We chose for the American Breakfast and that included everything we needed for a good breakfast.

The staff of the resort only speak a little bit English, but they are very friendly and willing to help with everything. The menu for lunch and dinner included everything we needed, and was very delicious (take the coconut soup!). Wifi is working fine! What we also liked very much, we could use their bicycles for free. We love riding a bicycle.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank onceuponajourney
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely place to stay only 15 minutes from city centre
The lake side rooms are lovely beautiful views clean villas the staff here are lovely I walked to the shops which is about a 15 minute walk and the lady who worked at the hotel come driving past me about half way there and then made me get on her motorbike and took me to the shop and then bought me back and as soon as was back delivered 2 bycicles to my room which was lovely a little pricey for lakeside room considering this is udon Thani not koh samet nice swimming pool nice grounds around hotel the brekfast is not great to be honest 2 over fried eggs with half a hot dog 2 slices of toast and coffe but I can't really complain as is in room price and one phone call to reception delivered to room 15 minutes later eating next to the beautiful views there are 2 lovely dogs on the grounds so friendly the staff are a bit horrible to them I don't understand why I loved them not pests in anyway give them a whistle and they come running or tell them to go away and they do so these two where an added bonus also it was only me and my Mrs who stayed here but the staff had no problem when our Thai family come down with the kids to have a play in the lovely swimming pool so all round a really nice place I would stay again if I wanted a really tranquil weekend break and would 100% recommend

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
10  Thank Marc P
Reviewed 7 January 2017

I stayed here in late November - December 2016 and was quite pleased. You are close to the airport but not near the flight path so you do not hear the air traffic. The room was clean. The staff were very efficient and helpful. The menu had an American style breakfast and was delivered quickly. The pond in the middle of the resort is well stocked with fish, it was fun feeding them. I wish I had some gear to try and catch one of them. There was parking right next to the room so it was easy to move the baggage from the car into the room. The balcony overlooks the fish pond so you could fish almost directly from your room. The garden was full of orchids and butterflies. Lovely place. I will stay again!

Date of stay: December 2016